The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

i dont think its likely for a wolf to behave like that based off what i’ve seen wolves do in prior games. it’s not a read specifically for luxy

omg the game started!!

hi guys I’m back
too much to read

if bystander is the bystander I know… we played a game in deck mafia

nyaaaaaaa tutuu what do you think about this:

1 Like

I looked at your early posts in Combinatorics (which is my most recent game with T!you, and to my knowledge your most recent towngame) and the tone is pretty distinctly different

also is this a serious post, and how likely is it for you to actually do this

tutuu are you still here :pleading_face:
can you heart this post if you’re typing a response rn

nothing

that game was months ago afaik. im not gonna have a certain tone after randing town non-stop and then randing wolf non-stop and then on my first town game back (this one) be immediately with the same tone as the game before all of those stuff. that doesnt sound natural to me. i’d think people continually change their tone and what they do or say based off new experiences

1 Like

it was somewhat serious. i dont want to read the spam if it continues

nyaaaaaaaaaaaa
I was initially under the impression that you sounded simimlar to here in your wolfgames, but I looked back at Digital Circus and FAM4 and you don’t (tho I was tempted to push it for a while but I don’t think there’s a point in that given your response here)

oh
but do you plan to read all the game-related content and put a good amount of effort in? because I get the impression that, in general, you [give more effort / have more WIM] for towngames

what do you think about bystander then (or anyone else)

yeah

1 Like

nyaaaaaaaaaaaa cool

what do you think about bystander
without meta I don’t have anything on her
with meta, she’s maybe >rand wolf, because her posts are more explained / detailed
I’d have to check Magnus’ post in Digital Circus about it for reference tho, to see what level of detail the mafia games tended to have, and if she’s matching that here

i dont have a read on bystander. im not convinced that her explaining or not is indicative of her alignment. she rolled over and died in the digital circus game. i dont want to force out reads from myself. i think that you’re probably town

1 Like

Bys didn’t do much in Digital Circus, yeah, but she still was detailed enough to be wolfread by Magnus here:

1 Like

wolves randing alignment cop is hilarious. although i guess that means they take it away from town so it evens out

1 Like

why is this btw

sufficiently diligent for me

1 Like

tutuu, did you post this with the intention of finding the vig
or was this just a joke

after going over these games (Paradox Hazard, Baldur’s Gate, Hazbin Hotel, Digital Circus), I think the level of detail here (below) is less than the wolfgames

especially given that this observation is pretty basic
so Bys is fine rn actually