The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Like the RT makes no sense if the check is real

I honestly don’t think it was an RT but I don’t know Bionic well enough to know if he’d do something that goofy as town

Wdym?

I feel like both of the claims (luxy red, luxy green) were fake by him but I’m not sure why he’d do that at all as wolf either

I mean I don’t think Bionic saying he got a red on you was a real RT, as you said, it wasn’t believable if he actually did get a green

That doesn’t make Bionic the strongman however

That leaves up to you or Marluna

Yeah

It’s confusing

But also, he made out that it was a reaction test after the fact:

I thought there were more than 3 strongman modifiers, isn’t there an odd-night tracker too?

Rolecop is also strongman

But of the claimed players it’s you or Marluna

Yeah frosts case was that Bionic might actually be a rolecop and not an alignment cop

1 Like

I think we are lynching inside of Bionic/Marluna and never moving outside that today

Unless someone like scumslips lol

1 Like

(Deepseated paranoia that this is just allowing the juggernaut to continue moving forward)

Yeah this is fine
I’m still keeping my vote on Zug till he comes in because I want him to explain his EODs
And uh, maybe claim if he has anything worthwhile to say

1 Like

I also have a slight reason for wanting bystander to claim but I also kinda don’t want to force her to claim
Tomorrow though, maybe

The strongman/ninja aren’t tied to the non-killing option, is that you saying?

They are
I’m just saying rolecop, even tracker, and voyeur are not the only ones with strongman modifiers
Also I think tutuu said to use the strongman modifier on the ability and I completely forgot that was probably a thing I could do :/ I was like “I don’t kill so this in useless” but in reality I couldve gotten a track on Zug lmfao

Oh well, I guess I proved we have a wolf blocking role

Exactly, I did explain the motive to alignment check on Luxy being aggressive is inconsistent as alignment cop

1 Like

Why am I not checked as the result on Day 2?

Maybe cause some of us thought you would be the vig target lol

What was bionics read on you yesterday at eod?