The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

No clue tbh

1 Like

@frostwolf for the record I think your logic that bionic should have peeked you is probably bad

at least the way I learned to play cop was to not target your scumreads

unless there’s like a very different established site meta for cops here, I could see that bionic’s claim would then be mechanically wolfy

also I just wanna kill bionic anyways I think

idk if we have a site meta for cops here
they don’t get used very often

1 Like

Cope aren’t real

1 Like

Why the fuck did it correct to/I write cope

Well yes but actually no.

Yes, while it is viable play not to check your scumreads. The circumstances extends more than just this. Which I already explained in my deduction before.

Actually, I think the worst part of this hell isn’t the people shielding each other

It’s the goddamn my scumreads scumreading each other

I mean if we imagine a world where all ur scum reads are correct it actually makes sense that they need to do that lol

You’re not wrong

Social deduction for good reason Apo…

Please take into account that I have played in Champs three times now, and have been playing mafia semi-consistency for the last decade, and first played when I was around 12 years old

I do not need to be taught the basics of social deduction.

1 Like

@WindwardAway

Why is it that Luxy defending themselves made you more confident in your read here? Would town not also defend themselves?

What did you like about Luxy’s posts that outweighed your confident read before?

can you explain this discrepancy

I havent said this, all I am saying is layer of deception upon layer isnt making all things easy to win when it isnt going into the direction you want.

Even if that has Bionic being caught as mafia, that still leaves the remaining mafia. The questions remains: Who?

I’m sorry, but the way how you said it was incredibly dismissive and came across as “mafia is called a social deduction game for a reason”

Fair, I apologize on my accord.

Alright I guess that’s everything that’s been claimed so far, right?

Also Windward receiving no result means their action didn’t go through, because otherwise they would’ve received something like “Zug didn’t visit anyone”

Well fakeclaiming a greencheck as a town would be straight up gamethrowing if it isn’t dropped

no. I have clarified this with the hosts.

Yeah, a wolf flip would help clear a lot of players

Wolves probably realized that and are probably strictly antibussing