The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

tbh when I saw the eod flip my immediate gut reaction was that there was like an 80-90% chance u were a wolf. and I knew there was a good chance we had town n2 vig, and believing ur a n2 jailkeeper, I really dont want the wolves to have a jailkeeper that night. I also think if ur a wolf u might carry the nightkill after ur roleclaim. seemed like a really good move in the world where ur a wolf, which I was like truly he most confident ive been on something this game

I also only had like 10 minutes that day to decide on an action lol

that wasn’t a rhetorical question
that was actually me asking you to find who else was doing it, if anyone

Bionic/Bystander, Windward/Zug, Marluna/Phraze, Littlelee/Creature

Lmao

1 Like

All right

Almost too late now, I’m begrudgingly accepting Frost as town I think

1 Like

Hmm well LittleLee is the only living player I have nothing towny going for them

Even Marluna’s voyeur on Bionic seems kinda towny even if it was worthless

Mostly because rereading the whole game is not something I’m doing

Oh nvm not worthless

A roleblock action would somewhat confirm Bionic town

I am vaguely following along but to me he does lmfao idk

The self-meta being Creature having just said that he would have saved or bussed a teammate over doing nothing

I hate how this is four goddamn dichotomies

I really fucking want a wolf flip

Just one would help so much

I was going to comment that like it suddenly felt like the deepwolf is probably bystander. but I feel like bystander doesnt fit with the top people we are aiming to kill today lol. and the top people we are aiming to kill today (im thinking like bionic and marluna) feel like they have to be correct

I think the world either has to be like

bionic + marluna + creature + ??? ??? someone doing well (it would NOT be little lee, maybe Luxy or something with a faked peek??? lmfao) ???

or bystander + phraze + Another Poe person who is not really getting pushed BESIDES phraze + ???

and it feels necessary to choose between those worlds today before eod

2 Likes

bionic/marluna/creatre + 1
bystander/phraze/littlelee + 1 deepwolf

the progression on Bionic looks a bit strange even if Bionic’s town, and I had a few questions (which I’ve asked) about her progression on Luxy (was thinking for a while they could maybe be paired with Luxy too, but that’s a lot weaker because I think Luxy is likely town)
but without Bionic wolf I don’t think it’s that strong (and t!Bionic means Luxy’s also town so that pairing would be gone too)

I vibe with this

Except my brain slots in Windward over Bystander tbh

Why the hell are we giving Littlelee, Creature, and Marluna control over the elimination with these wagons

Especially when considering that Creature and Marluna could be wolves together if Sheep is right