The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

lol maybe it’s like bionic / marluna / zugzwang

so bionic isnt pushing back at all because the only alternatives are wolves too

maybe im posting nonsense right now idk

I kinda think just bionic/marluna has to be 2 hits. Like everyone else has something decent going for them. If not then oh well gg I lost

That also just fully explains the dead vibe with those top wagons. I will not accept DADV as a potential explanation.

Little lee is like sitting on the outside there, not as confident. Can sit and wait and assess

Idk just bionic marluna (hopefully we have a town vig tonight and can flip both) and go from there, the deep wolf is lylo’s problem. I can sort of see the Windward vision a bit now tbh lol

(I am pretty busy almost all of tomorrow so this is like my partinf state of mind)

1 Like

Go be honest writing that out did not feel confident but like I am tired and idk if I can do better than that

If I’m here tmrw and we have not lost the game I will like then truly examine everyone with the help of like hopefully wolf flips in the bag

I think I can confidently say the team is not Frost/Marluna/Bionic/LittleLee

But Marluna/Bionic/LittleLee could be teamed, or 2/3 of them.

The other thing about this thread is that there aren’t that many established pairings beyond the whole me/Bionic/Marluna thing

Wind/Frost?

Bys/Phraze?

1 Like

I think sometimes you reach a gamestate where it’s just like it really has to be bionic / marluna, even if they WERENT scummy like almost in a poe sort of way, otherwise this is like the Truman show or something it’s like manipulated and teolling me

I did not mean to reply to that post

I meant to reply to this tbh

This is music to my ears

been meaning to ask… how is it me and bystander?

Luxy have u seen what I claimed / mechanically interpreted it

you seem to shade and too relaxed for L2

my vote is on marluna in spirit. bionic is fine too. or sheep.

Tbh I’ve sort of been influenced into the worldview that like luxy is actually like very town and Apo is pretty towny and like if I had to guess deep wolves I can see like wind and zug I guess

Congrats everyone trying to sell me on greater paranoia and stuff

1 Like

What lol

What do u mean by L2

Like 2 Elims left?

you seem too chatty and flip floppy for the gamestate

yeah

Can u describe more what u see as bad about those things. Doesn’t feel intuitive to me

Tbh I guess Theres a world where wind wolf is powerwolfing phraze through, like wind/bystander/phraze is the team if we’re getting humiliated here

But idk how much sense that makes with Windward treatment of phraze d1. I feel like Windward contributed to phraze being in a bit of danger

Meh

the post I quoted was from D1
I was asking about the progression from your wolfread on Luxy earlier d1, to not wanting to vote him later d1

I’m just throwing out pairings, I’m not saying either of you are wolves