I think Bionic is openwolfing at this point,

if it isn’t frost trying to throw shade

and doing i said he would do

If you guys want me actually pick someone i want out, it’s 100% frost

also what do you think of Bystander
I realized they’re pretty apathetic rn and don’t seem worried about losing

frost ran back to wolf chat

t!Bys knows that misexeing me here probably just loses
this does not have that worry at all, and there’s very little effort to solve me

and their read on me is this:

so, despite Bys finding my posts towny, and there being a very good reason I’m alive (having asked Frost for protection), they vote me anyway, and when I ask them about it, they just try to say wolves would kill me anyway: (???)

and this (below) is more apathy
like if you think someone’s a wolf in this gamestate, you state your case and try to convince people

1 Like

But I’m confused
Like where does the idea come from that we should be tinfoiling, if you don’t have any tinfoils?

1 Like

Honestly I think Marluna is a more certain hit than Bionic but I also kinda think Bionic is a wolf wasting time because he doesn’t want to spew
And in that case I really don’t care who we flip

1 Like

Did u guys read my exchange with bionic last night lol this is not new

1 Like

why should i be the one doing it

My first instinct is this is very convincing

1 Like

I’ve been tinfoiling bystander a bit
I think I tinfoiled her more than I tinfoiled you, especially earlier in the game
Like I know I said I was extra tinfoiling you after seeing the tutuu kill but the sulit flip also made me wonder if sulit was right to suspect bystander
I don’t want a CFD though cause I think we have at least one and probably two wolves wagoned rn but also I have like zero proven accuracy this game unless you count that I was right that Derps was town lmao

1 Like

Why the heck would you suggest we should start tinfoiling if you aren’t doing it yourself? Is it a “do as I say, not as I do” thing? Like I would tell people to tinfoil if I thought we should shake up the towncore, but if you don’t want to shake up the towncore then why would you make others do it?

Idk I’ve gone back and forth bystander like 7 times today

I think some wwa stuff has been good reasons for bystander town. Like assuming phraze is town, I think leading that d1 cfd is much worse for scum!bystander than good

But like that’s a fakeable thing and in larger scale bystander deep wolf makes sense

1 Like

eh it’s just like

i’m busy lol it’s not that i don’t really care i don’t have time during the day to like fully look at people cuz like marching band im like outside rn rofl

i was pushing for frost but then apparently he’s town for whatever mech stuff so

beacuse i have no clue at all who to even consider