The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

If this vote really hinges the most on Bionic’s flip, why don’t we skip to him first?

N2 Wolf vig is a nightmare

1 Like

I saw some solving process in there that I don’t see when she’s a wolf
And thought her handling of bystander was towny because:

1. She went the unconventional route and voted bystander for not interacting (bystander said this was towny and I disagreed)
  2. Then she asked me how I was reading bystander, told me why she suspected bystander, but thought if I felt like bystander was towny then maybe I was more correct and unvoted

I kept saying that phraze is only a wolf if bystander is a wolf or something, but I kinda just think phraze is town regardless because she really does not put that much thought into where she votes when she’s a wolf. Iirc she does bus and distance with her votes, but she has very little trackable thought process around it.

This whole game is a nightmare wym

2 Likes

Because Marluna being more wolfy than Bionic.

The choice is between lynching a player who is slightly more likely to flip wolf than rand or lynching a player who is slightly more likely to flip town than rand but will drop useful info to be looted if town.

1 Like

Could wolves be the ones screaming this game is a nightmare (would point towards Apocryphal mainly)?

Even if Marluna is town, we’ll be voting Bionic anyway. By what I hear. Anything can happen in a day.
So if Bionic ends up being town as well…? We’d have likely wasted a crucial vote.

Point is, if it’s that obvious it’s Marluna, it can be postponed.

I am getting anxious and I want to see blood

Bruh

I don’t think wolves would be nearly as doomer as I am right now

Because y’know

That close to a whole-ass sweep

Ordinarily I’d say yes, but this game is a nightmare because of all of the mostly unreadable people who don’t say anything or do anything. And that’s like, a pretty good reason to feel like the game is unpredictable.

1 Like

They’d obviously be faking some amount of doom and gloom, but at a certain point ya just can’t fake that level of despair

Bionic jumpscare

1 Like

3 Likes

I’m more worried about the ones who aren’t anxious? Or maybe that’s kinda unfair, maybe a wolf would pretend to be a doomer but as zug pointed out earlier, bystander seemed very unworried about the game state
I kinda think sheep also falls under that category

1 Like

Also btw sorry if I suddenly disappear it probably means I fell asleep

1 Like

That might just range to general attitude and composure. Am sure sheep has been rather stern and controlled all game, even with the constant town flips. Though, with how volatile bystander is, it may seem out of character be this calm at this stage.

1 Like