The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Alright probably it doesn’t mean shit anyway

Yeah it looked like the sort of strange awkward joke that wolves make during joke vote phase
I say that, having done it once as a wolf and accidentally got wagoned and yeeted D1 for it

I mean that it would be a hell of a coincidence if Frost fakeclaimed to jailkeep one of the kills and somehow a town player confirmed to have roleblocked Frost

Oh I’m clearing frost off posts regardless
I was just explaining why I specifically did not see a frost/sheep team anyway

I claimed jailkeeper on day 2, what are you on about

Marluna (5): Luxy, Apocryphal, Creature, Zugzwang, WindwardAway
Bionic (2): Frostwolf103, sheepsaysmeep
Frostwolf103 (1): Bionic

Not Voting (4): LittleLee, Marluna, Phraze, bystander

Apparently frost also thought I should have tracked him so I really don’t think he was planning to not go anywhere

I think there’s a world Frost/sheep are both wolves who planned to have Frost fakeclaim a failed jailkeep on one of the kill targets then sheep claimed to have roleblocked Frost to confirm them

It’s just that I don’t see wolves coming up with that strategy easily

if frost is wolf sheep is like always wolf though no?

this is probably unpairing for Bystander/Frost
the annoyance Bys has here feels genuine

I assume your jailkeeper claim would be most likely true even if you were a wolf

They would’ve had to plan it a day ahead though cause frost claimed yesterday, not just today
So it was public knowledge that frost was claiming jailkeeper

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I have a cat laying upon my arm

Depends on if sheep is really a roleblocker I guess
Frost as wolf could’ve just gone nowhere with his jailkeep I guess, or jailkept a teammate?
I think the simplest explanation is just that frost is town and not paired with sheep
Idk about sheep individually, I think he can be a wolf even if frost isn’t

1 Like

Frostwolf being a wolf trueclaiming jailkeeper is a thing

It’s just that it wouldn’t make sense for them to jailkeep one of the kills unless sheep was their partner roleblocking them (probably Frost would just not jailkeep the kill and would just have sheep fakeclaim the roleblock on them)

If tutuu kill came from town then it’d be possible wolf!Frost tried to jailkeep them

Actually I think a wolf!sheep with a roleblock probably had the opportunity to roleblock Bionic last night?

Because town jailkeeper?

if I have to choose between saving or roleblocking, I’d go for saving.

nah i called watcher