The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

i did say zug wwa w/v earlier but i’m kinda afraid now cuz idk if wwa would kill her “tinfoil sr” as wolf

idr but it depends on what zugs read on her was

lemme check

I’m pretty sure now is the safest time to do not sure if wolf would do that because the game is literally that close to a whole-ass wolf sweep :wowee:

okay i actually he tr wwa so idt w!wwa would have that much reason to
i think na’s from the wolves in general will be focused on protecting the more in danger ppl tho

okay

frost/wwa/sheep/??

is it bad i’m including sheep js cuz of claiming the frost thing

please feed into my delusions

Sheep almost certainly wolf fmpov

Wind, sheep, frost is incredibly obvious to me at this point

The real question for me is who is the fourth

It’s within bionic, creature, and you imo

But like

Ehhhhhhh???

Mafia is suffering

I’m sleepy tired though

Maybe I’ll wake up to a game over

I’m going to bed

good night

I don’t know

I generally dislike D1s because there are many living players to sort and I would rather just latch onto a more experienced player to find the best D1 lynch.

I tend to like the game more D3-D4 because then we already got a bunch of flips and info to work with and fewer living players to sort.

Ftr in FAM4 I was mostly inactive until like D4 where I then was pretty active then got nightkilled the same night.

I am mostly calling Luxy town because they’re one of the players most vocally solving. Though, perhaps this is a lie because if they weren’t greenchecked I would be tinfoiling them just like I am tinfoiling WWA.

I don’t think it really matters much

No one was going to seriously push Zugzwang anytime soon and I suppose wolves don’t care about killing their pet wolfreads

I am assuming wolves killed Zugzwang because he was one of the most townread players

They could maybe instead have killed Luxy or me, but Luxy was likely to be protected and perhaps I was still a lot more tinfoilable than Zugzwang

Maybe we don’t need to catch the entire wolfteam today

If we lynch the most obvious wolves then wolves will probably be killing some townies and helping us narrow down the POE until we ran out of “obvious” wolves