The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Oh u are mafia thats why ur posts suck

Apocs town i just said their posts suck cuz they said the same post about me and have 0 reason behins it so i thought id do same and annoy them a bit lol

1 Like

Absolute Bruh Moment

See what I mean chat

Also

A p o

How many times do I have to say it

ok you said i remind you of my jail game i rnemeber that

We play a very similair way and i think of myself as a shitpost conneussuir and i think i can tell when mafia are shitposting in an attempt to be townread and when town are true shitposting

And youre giving me the same vibe you gave me in jail where actually a lot of what you are saying kinda seems to want to be townread

1 Like

Cant explain it that well just a vibe read

Out of all my messages i just got that i:

• Voted apo for talking too much
  • Voted wind for the silly
  • Chilled a bit
  • Questioned your line of thinking

If i was reading myself, i wouldn’t take any of this as town except the last one

2 Likes

Ok uhh

Zugzwang my gut thought he was being performative when he started catching up but then he kept doing that more extremely and it kinda won me over. I think his like extreme extreme eagerness at the start is probably villager. for example looking at past games for meta vibes after like 5 posts from the slots in question, even though I disagree with this, AND even tho its like totally easy to fake, I just feel like it is a decent look because wow lol, respect. . tryhard levels that I can’t imagine myself doing are usually town. Also he had a post that was like “tutu are u still here? Are u gonna respond? Please signal to me if you’re going to respond I’m so eager to know” that was like one of the more villagery posts I’ve seen in recent memory

Hippo is honestly p towny lol. Like the un-appeasingness like not feeling need to explain things, not explaining still after being pressed about it, not feeling forced to like come up with some appeasing explanation for everything, all usually villager

Bionic is kinda villager… mainly from their like “I’m trying to help you” interaction with hippo lol. Like I don’t see the benefit as wolf. It’s not a pocket, for example, because hippo was so anti-bionic lol. Like I believe bionic that he was like genuinely like “I’m tryna help you hippopotamus” and if he were a wolf like I don’t rly get lmao

Apo had like a really good moment at the start where I liked bionic voting apo and then Apo liked bionic voting apo. But realistically this slot is like much closer to null than to towny

1 Like

To talk a bit more about the bionic thing because I’m reading it now less skim-y. He seems legitimately frustrated that hippo won’t offer explanations which is obviously the villager wants to try to solve him pov, and I feel like wolf would just take the chance to shade him like lol not wanting to explain yourself is a scummy thing, haha gross. I feel like bionic could have set himself up to do that and also feels like someone who thinks that would work.

2 Likes

Idk I feel okay leaving my vote on windward, if I still feel like that next time I check in then I can talk abt it

I almost wanted to vote creature for a bit but I feel bad lol

1 Like

I also want to note that I disagree with thread sentiment that marluna pop in was villagery, I think it’s just a pretty scummy pop in lol

1 Like

My gut take of the day that I’m not actually sure whether I believe. Is that sulit seemed offput by the fact that there were already votes on windward and then moved away pretty soon after. I feel like if I’m town and I vote someone and there’s already a wagon there I like that a lot; I want to be there. Whereas maybe scum is scared of how that looks. Idk maybe also it was like a purely random lolvote idk I can’t tell. But even then I feel like it’s slightly more of a town perspective to want to stay on a wagon

1 Like

Sheep has convinced me that my reflexive townreading of Bionic and Hippo was actually likely a good read

Therefore

Locktown

I guess you could say

I’m sheeping sheep

born to sheep, forced to be hard carry leader

@Bionic well played you’ve escaped again for now but when we are both alive d4 i will resume my push

1 Like

Real

Lmao

Anyway though

Anyone interested in a Tutuu push?