The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

I’m sorry, but I am able to separate accusations and arguments made in a game from how I think about people outside of them

1 Like

Like I actually think wolf roleblocker blocking town jailkeeper is so much more likely than a coordinated wolf effort, but pretty much nobody has bounced this idea except for me a couple of times yesterday

Right now, I am more interested in taking out the vigilante first. their one shot doesnt mean anything, its about the role existing

frost you cannot be serious lmao

I operate under a philosophy that wolves can and will do anything in order to win

I would still kill bystander before sheep but I want both of them dead
I just think it’s way more likely I’ll flip before or in between and then game is over

And thats not wrong, but this whole sheep/wolf coordination isn’t

Yeah, sure

dankpuff

Apo, I have a question for you
If you think frost and sheep could’ve coordinated their actions as wolves, then why has frost been pushed way more for the past 3 days than sheep has?

Fuck if I know

We won’t find the entire wolfteam today

We only need to find a single wolf to not lose today

Like, you ask this as if I have not constantly kept finding myself wolfreading Frost because even though someone will make a convincing argument as to why he’s town, he just keeps posting terribly and having ??? reads and just

Jesus Christ

We would have all make hardclaims since yesterday, but for some god awful reason that’s not done.

So that leaves to Phraze, Bystander, Creature and you.

I cant even think why I am more important than “Oh he dodged so many days to be executed, it must be now.”

I’m hardclaiming Odd Doctor

I assume the wolf N2 vig probably fakeclaim or will fakeclaim

Probably lmao

Frost probably can’t be the N2 vig unless sheep is also a wolf

Finding the vig is a waste of time because we don’t even get exact role flips and because the vig is already used imo

That’s a line of thinking, but why go for ‘unless sheep is also a wolf’ without laying down the rolecards on the table first???