The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Hammer is 6 cause we’re 10

bystander and Bionic are voting Frost

So if all of three are town then wolves already have an opportunity to quickhammer as long they can properly coordinate it

Oh wait there are 4 wolves, not 3

Why didn’t I get hammered then
Or maybe it’s cause frost only came into the thread an hour before I did, which means probably everyone else went to sleep

I think only Apo, WWA and me have been around while Frost was being voted outside of these three

Truth be told wolves have to coordinate their votes if they plan to quickhammer and there’s always the risk one of the voters are following the thread

Also I don’t think you ever hit 2 votes?

I only remember Luxy voting you

Yeah
And I’m gonna continue to veto the frost wagon
I will vote bystander if I have to vote today
Maybe sheep as an alternative
Outside of that, still not sure, I’m wondering if it’s Bionic+Phraze but that just feels shitty considering I’ve spent so much effort shielding Phraze and also dropped the scumread on Bionic last night

Quickhammer probably isn’t that much a of worry, because of how separated everyone has been activity wise + unlocked votes

I definitely did, Frost voted me right before I entered the thread but he moved his vote within an hour or two iirc

If you check VC on my first post of the day it should show

Which I am processing at that time.

1 Like

I’m just so fucking tired of this game

Then vote a wolf or something

If wolves only need 2 town votes to hammer I actually want to clear Luxy and Frost for those votes

dankpuff

Did Frost vote you?

My current top voting options are you, Frost or sheep

I really want to vote you, you know

I’m only not because I think bringing you to l-3 is probably not the best play if you are actually town

I’d rather vote Sheep, since I’m sure he’s almost certainly wolfing at this point

Or Wind

But I’m dying inside regardless

A large part of why I’m dying is that even if I’m right, we still have to chainsaw through four wolves in order to win

Whereas if I’m wrong we just lose