The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Idk I think we just lose
Cause I can’t get myself out of the poe and as long as I’m there, I’m pretty sure some of you will lean toward making the opposite vote to my reads

I say this because it’s happened before in a game where I actually had the entire wolf team and town piled on me

Who?

They explicitly townread all the wolves off my reads until I flipped

you

So I’d bet on it happening again and we don’t have the space for that kind of mislunch

im replying to the post above that one

I want to believe Luxy is town not just because of Bionic’s check, but because sulit firmly townread him.
I think if Bionic is a wolf, he could indeed greencheck Luxy as a way to potentially drag him down since Bionic was slated to flip yesterday (and didn’t, because we moved to Marluna).

@Apocryphal sorry if I forgot, who did you target on N1?

There’s still hope for you if you can get the first wolf lynched

I assume wolves would be more willing to end the game sooner

As in bussing me?

There’s not hope for me, I don’t think
Since for whatever fucking reason there is now a diff check between sheep and me?
Which for completely rational reasons I want to agree with
But I’m also scared for irrational reasons that he might flip town and then we’re fucked
I think someone earlier said I was diff checked with Zug too which also fucks us
And someone else had me paired with… bystander? Maybe it was derps

I mean don’t get me wrong, I also kinda want the game to end soon because I don’t have the time to put into it this week

If sheep flips town then we already lose regardless of your alignment

Oh wait I also put sheep at 2 votes

UNVOTE

Oh wait yeah lol

Well, less danger now that I’ve unvoted
I kinda don’t like that he’s conveniently not here when the game is going to shit but whatever

So it’s like

sheep flips wolf, game goes on, you probably look good for it

or

sheep flips town, game ends, whether you’re town or not is gonna be irrelevant at this point

I kinda just want to refuse to vote today but that’s stupid because that puts us at 4 wolves voting and 5 town, when I could make myself useful and vote correctly
But we’ve barely had consensus on any wagons except for Marluna so far and you see how that went

Never said

But I targeted you, lmao