The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Looks like tutuu was pretty certain about WWA and sheep being town here

it doesnt make him lock town enough to me

again I feel weird making this post lol because I think frost is probably town. I will probably conclude he is town. I am just trying to express what I think is a good way of treating LYLO

but it is just not at all 100% town enough. 2 of the examples I remember coming up with yesterday are like, either he just claimed jailkeeper even tho it wasn’t his real role for some reason he was like rolecop or something. or like, he targeted his teammate for some crazy reason. again these are kinda far fetched and silly. but if ur solving Depends on making a poe and then going who makes sense together in here? like mine does, then it isnt enough for me to not treat him like everyone else for now unless I cant come up with anything better I resort to the jailkeep

like especially if ur a town who’s struggling with solving today the solution is to poe EVERYONE and then look for w/w-ness idk

Why tho? POE?

And I am not. I am town trying to avenge for killing tutuu/derps because my action is very important and even today

oh yeah and if people haven’t even claimed yet like it seems like bystander or phraze or whoever like it is best practice to just not vote around lol

PoE, the idea that d1 was that utterly wolf controlled is hell on earth to me, you know

The works

Though maybe I should find if tutuu wrote something about them or if they just slumped them into their top townreads for being active

No I dont understand what you mean

My Vibecheck on the eod1 wagons was that there was likely a wolf (or two) in the non-voters

Can someone explain?

You and creature are the only one’s that remain

Doubtful

Whats not to say there’s not one wolf there, Apocryphal?

Holy fucking shit I think there’s a wolf there as well

Bionic and Luxy are something I would consider later as pair rather today

rathan than today*

Reposting again

And my PoE

Is this about bystander?