The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

But like if they’re town, that means ALL of the rest of you except one are wolves because I’m town

If i was mafia I’d be too scared to pair myself to a partner like that

what is pokemon xros frost are you trying to confuse on purpose :sob:

They might be all town if one or two of the wolves are Phraze/LittleLee and they’re unable to coordinate a hammer

I think

bionic is just someone who I will not be able to truly get a read on. like legitimately any read. I think he is refusing to play in a way that will ever be readable for me even in f3

so I was thinking that, and then I thought, the only way we win this game with bionic existing in this playlist is like, either I find 4 wolves outside of bionic, or I find a bunch of towns outside of bionic that means bionic has to be a wolf.

the idea that im going to find 4 wolves in this game outside of bionic just feels crazy. I have found EVERYONE else decently towny. there are 9 players living besides me. ALL of them besides bionic have been decently towny

we should probably just kill bionic and it will probably be wolf and go from there with that information

@Bionic Well if you and I make it to F3, you vote me, idc.

sheep, WWA and I have the opportunity to quickhammer Frost here if we were a wolfteam and Frost town

Which would imply either Luxy is a wolf while Bionic is town (not possible)
or Luxy is town and the team is Apo/Creature/sheep/Phraze
What the fuck kind of a team is that??

I’m not taking my vote out of you until you die, you’re my definitive wolfread

Yeah consider re-evaluating in near future

No
I think we have to find 3 wolves outside of Bionic for that to be a legitimate approach

1 Like

LittleLee, Phraze and Luxy haven’t been around though so maybe wolves might still be in quickhammer range if it’s one of the names that didn’t show up yet

Yeah so either Frost is a wolf, or wolves are just not in the thread to hammer

UNVOTE

I hate this game

I have no fucking clue what to think at this point

Meh
That’s max 1 wolf imo
I think we do have wolves in the thread but they can’t hammer unless all 4 of them are here, because several already voted on the largest wagon

If I’m wrong here mafia can just capitalize and quick hammer, this is my final read on you no matter what

atp either Frost is a wolf or 1-2 of Apo/Bionic/bystander are wolves

I mean I might not fully understand what ur saying, but if I do understand correctly, im just thinking like. finding 3 wolves outside of bionic is a really really hard task that we will 99% fail at today. finding them with a bionic wolf flip makes it ever slightly easier. like now there’s a 94% or 95% chanc of failing.

I believe it’s the latter
I was thinking they should’ve been clear ish for voting early but I retract that, seeing as no hammer happened

VOTE: sheep