The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Well, I like your solving of Phraze, Frost and LittleLee

Guess if I could trust you to be town MyLo would be a lot easier

It wouldn’t be easier cause I don’t even trust my own reads
but I also don’t want to just drop them cold turkey

Though, if Luxy, me, WWA, Phraze, WWA, Frost and LittleLee are all town, then the wolfteam is exactly:

Apocryphal + Bionic + bystander + sheepsaysmeep

However think, creature think!

Mafia want to remove a protecting role, that’s me. Who has a use left, Sheep can roleblock, LittleLee can heal, WWA can track.

Who else am I missing who can use at N4?

I have serious doubts you all are town though

It feels like we’re most likely going to lynch Bionic here though because they fit in almost every wolf world and has the least reasons to be town out of everyone alive

Except when I think about it, Bionic is not viable

Why?

Bionic is only wolf if Luxy is wolf too.

VOTE: Phraze

I know it’s going to be one possibility but I am locking that possibility.

I guess atp I find it hard for us to not lynch outside you/Bionic/bystander

Unless Phraze/LittleLee contains a wolf and hence wolves couldn’t coordinate a quickhammer yet

So whats stopping us?

Why do they gotta be wolves together and couldn’t be Bionic w and Luxy v?

One thing I hate is waiting for claims

Hazard got away with Singer FM

No? It’s the other way around
Bionic can be a wolf who greenchecked a partner to false clear him (if he thought people would believe him), or who greenchecked town in the poe to make them look sus (if he thought people would flip him, as antispewing)

I believe it’s the latter case actually but I’d like to hear @Luxy weigh in on it

The reaction test Bionic tried (?) on Luxy looked so weird

To be quite honest there was a town player tunneling two other town players and refusing to listen to them even though we were finding each other and I got a 3/4 solve

That’s what ruined Singer FM

A lot happened, I am salty and that changed me a bit.

I think it’s the latter BECAUSE Bionic was poe and likely to flip regardless of his cop claim
It was only because people were like “oh but marluna must be scum because she doesn’t exist” that we didn’t flip Bionic

A classic wolf move yeah, I would only move to push him and Luxy later in the game rather than today, its too good to be true

Cause then if we flipped Bionic and got a wolf flip, everyone would likely poe Luxy and have to start over solving him again
Which is why I said I believe sulit’s read held the most merit

I agree we should also take the blame for failing to find the wolves the days before MyLo/LyLo

It’s just that the wolves were pretty findable there but then a town tunneled and refused to listen to logic