The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

I dont want the game to end, despite the suffering that delivers.

Nevermind, Luxy

Bionic, Luxy, Apocryphal, Phraze?

I dunno…

This is

So fucking wrong

See what I mean, chat?

I know its fucking wrong, I am not saying you are mafia because Bystander want to check about wolf doctor existing, that would imply either LittleLee versus Derps/Tutuu as N2 counter or Apo/Phraze as N3 counter

I swear if Phraze claims N3 vigilante and claims to shoot Luxy, I am going to lose my mind

:wowee:

Phraze is the only player that hasnt claimed.

I would be actually surprised WWA lied about the action and he’s the N2 vigilante we’re looking for.

Uh
Probably not

I, too, would be surprised if I lied about my action and I’m actually the N2 vig

The insane thing is that I feel like he’s got such specific reads that they can’t even be considered agenda pushes

Like I feel like wolf!Frost would stick to pushing one slot and not just be… all over the place and even adding new people to his poe

Well I didn’t get to say this before but I am also pretty tired of this game

I’ve been solving back and forth all day and managed to narrow down three names to pick to lynch today

Bionic sounds like the one lynch that makes sense mostly because of what sheep said but gonna confess I’m not sure enough to lock here

I swear all of my potential scumreads scumread one of my scumreads and also scumread one of my townread so like that leaves me nowhere

All it means is that my reads suck tbh

Just another game of wolves seeing villagers setting their town on fire.

WindwardAway and Apocryphal have probably been playing out of their mind if they’re wolves here

Luxy I am probably not ever considering to be a wolf unless Bionic flips wolf, but even then I’d have serious doubts

I guess it’s up to how strong we feel about LittleLee/Phraze

I went anticonsensus with sulit and I went consensus with Marluna
I don’t really have faith that we win anymore, I feel like I should just move my vote within the next hour and hope for the best
but I also don’t really want to move my vote lol

I want people to solve with mech one last time.

I think Lee is townier than phraze cause of the derp and also cause he did try to solve today
I think phraze is at work but I think she could maaaaybe be paired with bystander but I wouldn’t flip phraze first