The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Life is suffering

Noo why would you say that

I don’t really want to deal with reading for another day tho
I had the wim earlier, I do not now

Man, it’s hard to maintain my normal insurmountable post lead when I am actively not nya’ing

:wowee:

Stupid :man_facepalming:

Because maybe if sheep’s town he would roleblock the killing wolf
But I think even if we try to vote a no-elim today to guarantee LyLo tomorrow, we’ll just have creature dead and still have to solve within the same people

I still think that just going ahead and elimming someone is the right move at this point

Less for mech reasons and more for sanity reasons

Well the wolves definitely agree

:wowee:

Can’t believe I kept asking for a no-elim and then creature claimed :sweat_smile:

No thats not what I meant, its making my role useless to stop them from dying

(And yes I am meant to roleblock for this night)

It’s so ass
Not like it’s creature’s fault, I think he was on his way to towning himself just enough to be a good doc dodge kill anyway

Where did this indicate

Oh yeah
Yeah you can also roleblock the killer
But let’s be honest, there’s no way I’d get a useful track result, except to determine who didn’t perform a kill maybe, and that doesn’t exclude the other 3 wolves not killing

Idk I kept arguing about it earlier

I trust you can make the right choice

I didn’t want to be voting with Frost that early on tbh and I thought if Frost was voting you it was messing with my tinfoil of you/him so I wanted to step back and have more time to sleep

A luxy has arrived!

Think*

1 Like

I don’t trust myself, I would’ve no-exed but if that’s not an option and people will override it by voting literally anywhere else, I’ll figure out my vote later

I’m fine with leaving it where it is for now because bystander won’t get hammered