The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

You claim to be mech lock and requires to be resolved immediately without solving the missing N2 Vigilante, Phraze being blocked by another wolf JOAT.

So sheep could be lying about being N2/N4 roleblocker if no one roleblocked Wind

1 Like

Dude what the fuck

Thanks for reminding me

im not lying about being n2/n4 roleblocker lol

oh I guess if im wolf blah blah

Correct
Which makes me wonder if it’s both frost and sheep
But frost is diverting very strangely which is the actual reason I’m considering this

This is a game of all time

Yeah that’s the only way I couldve tracked you nowhere without being blocked

Yeah, I do not understand why Frost is thinking the way he is

I ask no one to make a really early decision and cause early hammer, I have motivation to try to solve the game based on this but it would have to be toward the tail-end (busy for like next 24 hours)

Sheep is taking this way better than Frost is which is ???

1 Like

So our options are

Frost is a wolf who blocked Wind
Frost and sheep are wolves, where sheep is fakeclaiming N2/N4 roleblocker to attempt to clear frost N2.
Wind is a wolf who’s lying about not tracking someone, or isn’t tracker at all

He says I’m diverting attention and he wants other wolves first as if logic dictates to go for a possible game ending flip instead of someone who, from his pov, must be lying

Lol

Lmao

tbh I could’ve finished my bionic iso tonight but I was watching the “is Mr Beast a fraud” stuff

I literally even changed my original target to sheep last night because I wanted to be absolutely sure I could tell the difference between being blocked or tracking my target nowhere

These are the only two viable options for me ngl

Cause I was gonna track bionic but realized if I get no result I won’t know if I’ve been blocked and falsely clear him if wolf

Same tbh