The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

I would blast Lee earlier because he’s like nonexistent and very very likely a wolf by PoE

I think for me it’s mainly a question of whether I think sheep or Bionic is more wolfy
And as it stands rn I feel like whichever one I choose, I’d probably lose the game on
Which means I’ll probably be the one suffering in Fx

Should I want to reevaluate between each kill?

Technically yes

But like

The vibe simply feels… Predictable

Elim Frost
Wind gets NK’d
Elim Sheep
Luxy/I get NK’d
Win by elimming Littlelee

(Obviously it’s possible that wolves would do something different to fuck with us, but ehhhhh)

1 Like

Eh, fair

For me it mostly just comes down to what I was saying yesterday

Either I’m right or the game is over and I’m free

Win/Win tbh

(obviously it’s win/lose but nya)

I know I’m town

Luxy is basically greenchecked

You have infinite wim now in such a town playing out of their mind to win kind of way

Bionic feels like town that has long since given up and has simply embraced memes and barely survived being the slated game-ending misyeet

Phraze is just weird. Essentially CC’d Bystander, could be wolfing but it’s just so what the fuck regardless.

Littlelee only really had Bystander’s, the flipped wolf, shield going for him

Frost has bad posts and was both pushed and protected from actually being elimmed by Bystander (in that “Frost sus, -votes someone else-” way that you pointed out)

And Sheep just got tracked to nowhere/you were roleblocked trying to track sheep. Which is weird when he was supposed to be moving.

1 Like

No no, you are doing this wrong.

You must NOT under any circumstances execute me first

Nah luxy gets killed first because he’s almost 100% a greencheck

Yeah fair

My brain was thinking you first simply to finally shut you up :skull:

1 Like

Which is… Pain cause lol I have to solve for another day, but at least it gives me more time

You must understand

I don’t think your opinion on this has any weight

I do actually

Lol yeah that’s possible I guess

But I think I don’t die unless sheep flips first because I’m doming him/frost so like technically from sheep’s pov I could be wolfing with frost still

Oh right, so what is your thought on sheep? Or are you waiting to explain it until he’s back?

Your opinion will mean town defeat just trust me bro.

Wind want this roleblock issue fixed, thats fine. I am finally coming around to prove I am town by voting the roleblocker.

Wouldn’t it be funny if we didn’t kill sheep and I just… Lived until F4