The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Nice try, we don’t have sheep’s flip yet

You only voted sheep because you were forced to

Is this a TMI slip lol

1 Like

Anyway this is MyLo and bystander flipped yesterday, so I don’t care where anyone’s votes are right this moment

Abandoned Bionic against sheep when I am suppose to help Wind, sure it is forced isnt it

His refusal to consider sheep earlier in the day was kinda bleh like are they partnered and I somehow caught both of them lol?

But frost is smart enough to be antispewing today after I outed my info so I wouldn’t necessarily bet on it yet

If sheep is town you just win the game lol
So no

Its too stupid to be true

If sheep is a wolf, uh thanks? Doesn’t exclude you from being teamed

Hello, holsters

It is very stupid I agree
So was your argument with bystander yesterday

Yeah I wouldn’t know that cause I don’t have tmi
I don’t give a shit whether you actually holstered or not because only one wolf can kill per night, it’s not like I can exclude someone from being a wolf if they didn’t kill

Again, I wasnt this mad at Bystander, just had this anger issue with modern last supper

The only way I’d know for sure is if I saw someone visiting Creature and I did not

Why sheep?

Well
If I completely ignore that argument you look bad from bystander’s voting pattern
If not for that, I actually mightve continued shielding you lol

What do you mean, why sheep? I gave a very long summary on why I made the decision to track him. As town he always visits exactly one target and roleblocks them. As wolf, he can lie about being roleblocker, or he can roleblock somewhere he doesn’t claim to, or he can perform a kill.

I also think if we flip lee before me and they flip wolf I should get some credit lol. I feel like I brought them into the conversation along with windward from people just lol-townleaning lee

sorry this isnt relevant to the conversation happening right now in thread but something like 20 minutes ago like apo’s elim order or something

Yeah that’s why I want to flip Lee first actually
You had no reason to suddenly bring them up

No really, bystander and sheep dying because of me makes no sense for wolf player, that is basically destroying mafia team chances of winning.