The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

I’m going to add to my bio after this game that anyone who calls me Apoc gets stabbed

I think he’s like this as town too. I’m not sure if you’ve seen him town

I was v aggressive in one game as mafia where i tunnelled leafia for 0 reason d1 and then catbae dunked on me instantly and i got hung d1 so i dont do that anymore

1 Like

UNVOTE

So anyway

Luxy/sulit/Phraze/Derps/Marluna contains more than one mafia
I am most confident on Luxy and least confident on sulit
The other three are kinda rand until they post more
If this list contains less than 2 wolves, I officially suck at the game

1 Like

Yeah, I’ll endorse this

bruh

Apos town, still think bystanders random read on me feels a bit fabricated after I brought up their name a few hours ago BUT bystander could also just be town annoyed that im yapping and decided to focus on my slot so idk

Why bruh?

how to quote on mobile form another thead

I’m ngl I lowkey think Hippo/Frost might both be town and sulit’s comment on my post about it is a drive-by wolf trying to keep it going

what are you townreading Rhea for, then, metawise?
I’m writing my readslist rn and here’s what I have for Rhea:

Rhea - While I would heavily townread their analysis from most players, they’re very adept at faking it as wolf. That being said, they don’t seem to be pushing agenda, unlike what I’ve seen from them as a wolf - the vote and wagon on SDA is unlikely to stick to the end of the day. Her progression on Wind, while very fakeable for Rhea in particular, also reinforces this - it doesn’t appear that Rhea approached Wind’s slot with the goal of coming out with a particular read. This is only a light town read, though, because it’s possible no wolves are in danger, and no agenda has to be pushed at the moment, or that they are choosing to go with a less heavy-handed approach than we did in Zone’s Testament.

2 Likes

Quote it fully (click the leftmost bubble button) then cut the text and paste it here

I am starting to get why people don’t like discourse

But it’s fine~ if all you do with it is reply

I think bionics slight mafia lean, ive been changing my mind on if i cba to push them today, not my read.

1 Like

You can just hit the three dots menu below the post and use the post link button to copy the link, unless you want to quote a very specific line

Ugh im gonna have a hard time explaining

Shes so similar to the digital circus game. Like its almost the identical posts. The structure of her posts and what her logic is. I called her out for being an evil vampire in that one game where she was wolf. I could never explain it well. I just felt strongly about it

I am trying to account for her being mafia here still, so im keeping up solving in the world where shes mafia by trying to find her wolf buddies. I do agree shes dangerous if we wrongly townread her so ill make sure to have a backup stake in case we need to stsb her heart later

2 Likes

Derps has like 7 nai posts surely theyre just rand?

1 Like

I think Luxy wagon has legs

I think this is currently the consensus