The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

*wouldnt

Sorry for shitty grammar im on mobile

i don’t think it’s a good tell ngl

what have i ever done to you

also i actually have 3 votes and frost left forever before unvoting how am i actually a wagon fuck sake

Bionics voting me to force me to self-pres off Bionic onto one of other wagons but I am willing to not self-pres sorry Bionic

@tutuu @Apocryphal @Marluna @LittleLee @Phraze @Creature @Luxy @Zugzwang vote hippo pretty please

Yeah but it’s the same for me, I know I’m town so I think it’s bad shade
But I also thought his comment townreading you for weak reasons was what Ive seen from wolves trying to dismissively townread their partner without much effort
Which is what sparked a separate conversation, because I was asking tutuu why he didn’t think you and Luxy had w/w potential
And then I decided you were towny and Luxy wasn’t
And then changed my mind again
Idk, in my readlist above I have you as nullscum but I’m not really too sure, I debated whether you’re really on a lower tier than Derps and Marluna but decided I’d rather just stop overthinking it

@tutuu @Apocryphal @Marluna @LittleLee @Phraze @Creature @Luxy @Zugzwang vote bionic pretty please

If you wanna thunderdome around me the whole game we are gonna solve this d1

1 Like

Maybe it’s not a good tell for you but it’s worked for me

2 Likes

im town tho i hardclaimed it

Luxy (4): WindwardAway, tutuu, Apocryphal, SirDerpsAlot
SirDerpsAlot (3): sulit, Rhea, sheepsaysmeep
Hippopablompoyeetus (3): Frostwolf103, bystander, Bionic
Marluna (1): Marluna
Bionic (1): Hippopablompoyeetus

Not Voting (5): LittleLee, Phraze, Creature, Luxy, Zugzwang

:wowee:

Lol I mean I just feel like you’re sorting both me and Luxy very low over people who are wolfier for a p weak reason

you’re just trying to appear nice and jokey now beacuse you have 3 votes

Idc

Wind would you vote hippo?

People don’t need to listen to me, I just give opinions

No

im always nice and jokey

im pretty sure if people randomly pile on me now thats kinda outting or theyre just bad so im not too scared. I only expect to maybe get Apos vote on me. esp cuz im about to log off now and theres no case against me