The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Yeah see that’s my issue
Idk how outdated my meta on Phraze is or if she still plays exactly the same way
From bystander’s description of deck mafia I kinda don’t think much has changed tbh
But since the post in question specifically concerns bystander, maybe bystander’s take has more merit

It’s D1, imo if we’re gonna yeet someone we’re not sure about it might as well be a slanker even if we don’t get much info other than alignment from it. Sounds terrible but also seems like everyone else agrees. We can definitely be more diligent in reads in the following days, though, since there will be more posts and probably also mech claims.

if thats the case i likely threw and deserve to die

but i believe

tbh this is one of the first games on fol ive felt really confident on a wolf read so i think its it

I’m ngl I don’t think Frost had an actual case on Hippo and I thought Bionic was just being annoying and wanted to ignore him
So I’m not interested in voting hippo
I slightly townleaned him in my earlier readlist, idk honestly but I don’t want to have to read him right this instant

These EOD votes are so boring

this was frosts reason

it’s the post i unvoted frost for

Not wrong

If hippo is a wolf we can’t trust his role claim but if he’s town we will likely shoot ourselves in the foot if we yeet him
Too bad I can’t tell

VOTE: Frost

[quote=“bystander, post:1686, topic:9100, full:true”]

Hippo never cased Frost lmao
I went digging around for proof of what Frost had claimed and there is none
Frost just extrapolated out of thin air from Hippo’s empty vote

Spicy

nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I don’t see this
it’s a pretty minor thing to have someone ignore you a bit and I don’t think that alone makes someone just quit

do you have more than just meta on Hippo

I mean that whole thing was either made up because frost is a wolf, or just town!frost’s thought process making an assumption about hippo that turned into an omgus

I believe it is the latter, with a medium level of confidence

Does anyone have a hippo towngame off of the top of their head?

The stuff frost was talking about, hippo said earlier after claiming tutuu was a wolf that he’d found another wolf but didn’t want to out bionic yet (so the read in question was bionic and not phraze, unless he said it a second time that I didn’t see)

He naked voted phraze and then frost, no reasoning given

Fam4? Was he town there

i dont really wanna make a wall of quotes but its like ive gotten a lot of micro things on his posts

for example one like the “is bystander someone we really can trust” follow by him voting me was just a. verylike

BAD progression for one and the question seems like asking around to see what the thread would accept.

3 Likes

Nah he was a wolf

Oh whoops lmao

combinatorics mafia