The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Meh I want to go back to reading my book but first gotta resolve EOD

I’m assuming you replied to the wrong post then

he totally has but i have no idea what alignment he was

quite possible could just be a hippo-ism

1 Like

i still have that one popcorn game in mind where all the mafia asked to be shot snd leafia got 3 kills in a row

VOTE: littlelee

I kinda doubt this is an alignment tell but

he’s town in all of these

This comes fully from me pressing the vote count button looking at it, going nya, and picking something

Yeah okay, probably a hippoism rather than an alignment tell, or maybe a slight indication he may be town.

Bruh moment

@sulit how confident are you on derps and how much experience do you have w/ him

Idk no one’s talking about anything relevant considering EOD is in 20 min and im confused

im not suuuuper confident i just think that one post reveals a not-town mindset

like I feel like a villager doesn’t go through an iso looking for posts that are “towny” and then if they don’t find any they just keep the vote on the person

they look for posts that are wolfy

idk if that makes any sense lol it’s literally just the like “nothing really towny jumped out at me” that gets me

1 Like

especially d1

You people don’t look for both???

im not stubborn tho ill move my vote

if it comes down 2 it

im looking at hippo rn

i mean yea i look for towny posts but I’m not voting for someone bc I don’t find any

ill vote for someone if I think they’re a wolf

I probably won’t vote anyone this EOD because my mind is not made up

I’ll mostly just reinforce the players I wouldn’t lynch today (the six names I listed earlier) and hope someone trustable is gonna take up

I had already voted for them from previous thoughts I didn’t commit to memory tho

When I went and skimmed their ISO I didn’t see anything that specifically made me feel different about my previous thought, so I didn’t feel a reason to swap my vote