The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

No immediate jumping differences, but I don’t expect tutuu to be that polarised. The thing that jumped out to me is that they’re basically… doing a similar “stopping scumreading me out of pity” thing as they did in that game when it doesn’t feel natural. If I’ve gotten you as wolf before by “AtEing” (again. I don’t. Want. People to stop scumreading me because they feel bad. It makes me uncomfortable. It is not my desired outcome. I want to win the argument not have my opponent concede because they think I’m “over-emotional”.), surely you don’t let me go in the exact same way a second time?

1 Like

i scrolled up and down tho but a better quote was “yea i agree on bean” to millium so

@beancat

@Atlas

1 Like

what do you think in comparsion to her…
whatever its called
botf play with you paired

i find your quote weird
cause i explained the exact reasoning that, i know of, for people voting for you about 30 minutes ago
surely you mustve seen it

ah found it
but uh
yea this aint much different from what i’ve seen lul

1 Like

I can take she’s dangerous to believe she can strongman you N1, even then I believe you will be mostly protected N1 at april showers. Maybe not too bright, but thats my experience with her.

The BotF game was obviously different from. Like. A normal mafia game. But it at the very least proved to me that tutuu can fake this kind of analysis and perspective. I haven’t thought in detail about similarities or differences in meta, honestly. Haven’t had enough time Not sheeping Zug’s townread here.

baker found tutuu as scum in that game, and she was very confident on it
so

1 Like

Millium, Wrongboy, myself, Achromatic, Idot, Sultan and now Atlas voted Bean, unless I miss anyone else who voted Beancat once.

I’m finally popular :face_holding_back_tears:

for… some reason
i feel like a lot of people are 3ps

you’re the only one that’s not

1 Like

This feels like a question being asked just for the sake of asking a question, because you already know my answer. Psy is a troll who’s playing for attention rather than having any concern about the game.

Gun to my head I’d say the slot is town, but at this point I know the inevitable policy axe by a frustrated playerbase will happen and we will get basically no information regardless of how they flip, so what they do at this point is of no real concern to me. I would still find it wonderful if someone vigged them to prevent a day from eventually being wasted on them.

I’m not putting any significant amount of stock into RVS votes, just the specific way Sultan voted after Idot particularly sticks out to me, admittedly it is mildly interesting how the voters were mostly the same. I used to not give Sultan enough credit as a busser and it’s almost burned me. (I basically cleared him because of day 1 in the game that comes to mind, and only upon re-reading the game on day 4 realized he really had no actual town cred and buried him). Sultan has questioned votes at multiple times this game, but in that case he snap voted Bean immediately after a bad vote put Bean to 3. I feel like if Sultan is scum, he is quite a lot more likely to put that vote when he did on scum Bean than he is on town Bean.

theres… nothing stating the 3ps cant be the main evil faction with a mafia sk.
but i think thats unlikely and unnecessary to my point, no matter how funny i think it is

that’d be incredibly odd and I don’t like you for suggesting that, mr. 3p

Speaking of Beancat wagon, I have been ISO’ing her posts and comparing the votecount wagons.

You say Sultan was the worse, did he voted you once?

take my word on it
if im a 3p, im an executioner.

fuck it’s me isn’t it