The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

Thank you for answering that question for Frost.

1 Like

dont worry, he wont see it.

We havenā€™t even done [REDACTED] yet!!!

Donā€™t worry, Slippyā€™s here!

1 Like

(you probably wanna ping him with your question if you want him to not be able to get away with not answering)

1 Like

In fairness he was right there.

1 Like

Iiii donā€™t know how to multiquote on hereā€¦

Millium
Frostwolf103
6h

Psyaryu

Sultan suggests because Hal was on Someoneā€™s wagon is a GUT VOTE. SirDerpsAlot died outside of the main wagon.

What? What does derps dying outside the main wagon have to do with anything? That could be many reasons why Derp was wrong, but the obvious conclusion was they probably thought he was exactly a mason, or some sort of informed role (i still find it unbelievable that people thought they were masons), which i could see u making that kill or triss.

I meanā€¦ Still kinda surprised that itā€™s just ā€œshow your rolecardā€, like wat.

wrongboy
May + Zugzwang
Frostwolf103
6h

They processed this during twilight time, not by end of night 1, from these posts make me believe they are responsible.

Everybody Saw You Soft

raises hand I didnā€™t tbf. Or if I did I donā€™t recall it atm.

Frostwolf103
JOAKIM
6h

You Were Not Subtle

So what can I possibly be, the only one who could have disabled my ability has to be you.

- wat -

idot
tutuu + Garfooled
5h

Trisscar is a flexible wolf candidate that fits with many other wolves

I skimmed their iso and i found no reads except one readslist which they posted under a spoiler. It was kind of hidden. I think thats kind of a scumtell. To like ā€¦ Hide your reads like that. Afraid of people questioning u about them. But being able to still say ā€œi made readsā€

-t

I tend to be wary of wall posts, been a lot of people who have looked at them and then glazed over immediately. Hence spoilering it so they can compartmentalize a little.

Also I DID say I was trying to format it so that it was more visible even as a spoiler. I could add ASCII art as well, I suppose. Still kinda think the forum should choose a different style for displaying the spoiler field if possible.

idot
tutuu + Garfooled
Trisscar
5h

They didnt spoil this post though

-t

Well yeah, that one wasnā€™t multipart. Thereā€™s a difference in how people handle those versus readslist, Iā€™ve noticed.

idot
tutuu + Garfooled
5h

Yeah thats just a wolf imo

They are spending a great deal of time defending psy socially (which is great! Its fine!) but i dont think they appear to be interested in the game in the way i think villagers are. I think theyre parsing the game through a wolf lens

(replacing ā€œvoteā€ in case the system thinks Iā€™m voting myself for code spaghetti reasons): Trisscar

-t

Yup thatā€™s not an uncommon take. Still not a wolf despite you and many others reading my playstyle that way though.

SultanOfSlam
4h

Yeah Tiscars main post that is to be forward pushing game play being rather odd as well.

Other key things are attacking me for my engagment with Psy and protecting psy

ā€¦blink Sorry can you rephrase that first line?
How dare I tell you to stop pushing the newbie into a logical corner, shock.

idot
tutuu + Garfooled
Atlas
4h

No way

In stellaris they fake claimed a role that contradicted a flipped town role (claimed one of those ppl are the killer when arctic flipped that kill isnt assigned)

ā€” That aside in general ive never seen wolves completely making up getting vannilized ever. Period ā€”

-t

points at the separated bit Uhhhh, I see it fairly often when itā€™s relevant to the setup or even when itā€™s not. It happens.

Unspoilered because Idot complained about it. I think itā€™s gonna look awful but ok lets see. Also donā€™t really wanna go find ASCII art rn.

oh fuck that looks even worse what happened

Ok so theā€¦ ridiculously large text is my comments on the post ABOVE it, not below it like the lines are indicating. I have literally no idea how I managed that

just highlight the text and click the quote button

ā€¦oh

1 Like

1 Like

i have a cat on my lap

I demand a picture of this kitty.

i was lying

dont trust everything you read on the internet.

1 Like

How dare you

1 Like

@garfooled are you here

context: I (zugzwang) used to have a wolf pfp for the longest time

-:coffee:

My bad @Triss

You hiding your read list in a spoiler was odd and waa your biggest contribution to that point if the game .