The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

Confidence %?

you don’t have to unvote before playing your next vote
just do [vote]idot[/ vote] without the space and it should work, psure

-:coffee:

Assuming you are not open wolfing is this where you say things to make people out themselves by talking in a way only scum would?

who the hell do u think i am u little vermin. i have ice in my veins. cool as cucumber. they call me pickle rickle. i am 100% confirmed town innocent child. i am unkillable, unchoppable, unblockable, unstoppable, undefeatable, undeniable. i am immune to chop kill arson poison vote or even modkills. i am 4000 year old shapeshifter and ur a scrawny homeless cat drinking rain water off the dirty road. i have traveled through every plane in the multiverse and every single reality ended in my unstoppable victory and ur crushing defeat. take a good look at my face.

this is the last thing u see before ur sad pathetic life flashes before ur eyes. who the hell do u think i am. u lost this game the moment u thought u could pick a fight with me. u arent ready for the real deal. this is the big table. game of champions. the best of the best have gathered in this lobby to duke it out in a game of wolf. u dont deserve to stand in the same arena as me. u are nothing. ur arguments? defeated. ur logic? nonsensical. ur spirit? crushed. your life? forfeit

YOU ARE LOSE

First 2024 copy pasta

2 Likes

80%-ish? The reaction to my vote on Bean was just trash, and I already had a scumlean on him yesterday.

I will support you. Remember if this flips scum it was an optimal place to bus, and if it is town i am using your incorrect read to further my own evil goals.

I am very suspicious. I should not even be considered for the night kill. I can so be eliminated by town.

VOTE: idot

@wolves idk if you can nightkill yourselves but if you can achro nk would be appreciated

Thank you for your understanding.

1 Like

But would you say you see what I see about this?

Lady i can barely keep my eyes open whole paragraphs elude me.

Im just here for the mini bar

Summary of immediate aftermath.

I make case on Bean

Immediately followed by:

Idot: Bean or Crescent are scum!

Some talking happens. No one responds

Idot: Can we agree Bean or Crescent are scum?

After no one bites on this again, he kind of just shifts to hard calling me scum for not a whole lot of reasoning.

anyway
the awkward thing here is I can kinda build a mental model of t!tutuu here. after thinking beancat is town and tinfoiling on crescent, she wants something to cling to. and calling bean/crescent a difference check is comforting. it’s something you can call true and feel like you’re making progress. I felt stuff like this when calling Achro/Kii a difference check d1.

also i’ve wolfed against tutuu recently and seen this reaction of “meme and repeatedly call person evil”.

so. idk

1 Like

this doesnt make sense

she said it was a reaction test and she thought beancat is town

i reacted suspecting a player for scumreading beancat who i also think is town

suggesting that u “lied” about ur scumread, on a town player, and then acting surprised when u get suspected for it is nonsensical

-t

i also called bean town which u conveniently ignored

@Achromatic unvote me i am the boss

-t

I don’t particularly care about whether I am townread or scumread. It’s the specific way you materialized it that doesn’t feel like it comes from a town place.

1 Like

no u

-t

towny post

-t

3 Likes