The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

The thing in quotes on your rolecard

Oh! “Ultimate”

Didnt know that what it was called

Now what’s the thing in brackets on your rolecard

What?!
That sounds like it’d be an insanely strong modifier yet you’re making it sound like it does basically nothing

@beancat

“Old” Weakener Torturer

I am compelled on night 1 and night 2 to select a target each night to weaken. This person becomes immune to all non-factional kills except for if they trigger their weakness. If both of my victims make it with me to the dawn of the 5th day, I leave satisfied with the amount of suffering I have inflicted.

Without the old modifier I could target 3 people each of the two nights instead of just one.

That is the full extent of my role.

I sound worse than i am tbh

Well fuck you too

1 Like

Neutral pleauge vendor

What is this sorry

you realize i have made you functionally immortal, yes?

if they target mafia they die

1 Like

so if wisp hadn’t claimed i probably win tomorrow

D:

I repeat

There should be some thing like [this] on the description of your rolecard

What is that portion of your ability

1 Like

Ain’t no shot your thing in brackets just says neutral plague vendor.
Mine’s a description of my modifier.

Get dunked on lol.
But also ty for the immortality if you’re telling the truth (I don’t think you are but still :ghosthug: )

1 Like

Sorry like i said I should have been in bed like hours ago
Posion immunity

Cant be roleblocked and i guess scum yould have shot me i survive 1st time attacked during night phase

@beancat wrongboy claimed my (our) role minutes after i did (or before? I forgot) and they came up with reasonable theory about it. I feel like it would take them longer to fake that as wolf. Unless they made up that fake claim earlier by rolecopping me or having it as a fakeclaim or just being a wolf with that role but i dont think they are a wolf who just fake claimed their role without any prior knowledge about it

Wrongboy has also repeatedly tried to kill achro. They are also our explanation for no nk afaik

-t

Was trying to keep this a secret just incase but whatever im a bit over this game lol

You guess?
What is this now

I mean Sultan’s now an explanation for no night kill, if we’re to believe Sultan’s claim