The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

Aye aye fruitcake u are a cop doctor survivor vig mason roleblocker tracker watcher i think i believe u

-t

1 Like

Are you ok?
It sounds like you’ve really just taken some asshole pills this game.

Process of elimination

Lots of people took asshole pills this game lol

I don’t think it has to be Kiiruma but it’s possible Derps fucked up the clear and I want to consider the possibility, given the “literally IC” has only come… after Derps died.

That post was pretty mild i have no clue what ur saying

-t

It’s okay Kiiruma does not know of our eternal bond. He wouldn’t get it.

1 Like

For yall to argue I’m wolf, you literally need to argue that Derps (A flipped town) either 1: Made up mech confirmation on me… or 2: Is a wolf with me and falsely flipped.

Or 3: That Derps got false mech info on me in a non-bastard game.

Good luck with any of those 3.

Jailkeeper is protective by category yes

Anyway it’s probably a good time to bus again.

VOTE: Crescent

Feels optimal tbh

Anyone who is building me as wolf literally just needs to re-eval… and read the OP lol.
Because clearly somehow yall have missed where it says non-bastard and/or have missed Derps’ flip

whose your scum team anyway

I can thank you for 1 thing though, yall trying to build me as wolf, is what’s keeping me alive as town.
So… thanks.

Fourth option: Derps had less direct mechanical information implying that you’re town - remember, he never mentioned the exact nature of the clear - and after his death, you historical-revised that to “I literally sent him my rolecard”.

AGAIN! I don’t think you’re that wolfy! It’s not a theory I’m hard pushing! I’m just struggling to parse Trisscar/Crescent’s claims as W/W, and because I think Sultan is 3P, Achro is wolf, and idot/Millium/beancat are all town, it’s a word I have to consider. I’m not “trying to push” anything, I think Achro is the unambiguous obvious kill right now, all other words are frivolous future-planning.

Final time going to sleep

@everyone DO NOT HAMMER. IF YOU HAMMER WE LOSE THE GAME. EVERYONE UNVOTE NOW.

We will all collectively decide on who to vote, then vote. Treat is as if we are in XyLo moving forward with locked votes

Unvoting sounds like too much work.

You, 2 of [Wrongboy, Idot, Crescent, Triss]
And it’s difficult because I have to decide if 2 slots are just refusing to accept reality or if they’re wolves pushing agenda.

thats tough. wish i could help

I’m not going to unquestioningly accept anything, in any game, for any reason, unless I truly myself have reviewed the material and believe in it. If deference is your expectation then I will kill you without hesitation or remorse. I am stubborn as all hell on this and will never budge. Complain about me when I start putting actual casing, scumreads, or voting behind the vague ideas I am expressing.

I said this cause I was mad I don’t throw games. If I think you’re town I won’t kill you. I’ll just be annoyed. Don’t like being told to defer. I will never defer