The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

But did something like it anyways
Meh

Anyways back to work

What are you even saying

your defense is bad

you did your own scum tell

you argued that you canā€™t be wolf because thereā€™s no way you would forget about your scum tell

that is a bad argument

your deflection was to argue that if you were a wolf you would intentionally do your scum tell to wifom. thats nonsensical

This discussion is a waste of my time to keep engaging with and I am going to stop doing so

I know itā€™s not a good defence, the aim wasnā€™t to be a good defence, I was just saying your argument sucked

ANYWAY

1 Like

2 Likes

I know Iā€™m town and defending oneself is a terrible way to demonstrate that. Never play defence. Well Iā€™m in the car right now and motion sickness too much to backread. Iā€™m going to listen to albums

Idot less of this please

2 Likes

less insults specifically

more memes

1 Like

Pokes my head back into the door SPECIFICALLY YOUR MISUNDERSTANDING IS THAT YOU KEEP IMPLYING Iā€™M SAYING I CANā€™T BE A WOLF. I AM NOT DOING THAT. I CAN BE A WOLF. WHAT Iā€™M SAYING IS THAT Iā€™M NOT >RAND WOLF. OKAY I AM LEAVING IMMEDIATELY BYE

I have a deadly disease where I hate when people are Incorrect On Principle. You can think Iā€™m a wolf but god help me if you think Iā€™m a wolf for bad reasons

i dont think this is a big deal. its arguably an argument about semantics. im not incorrect to say that you say you its not scummy for u. because you say its not ai. ā€œcant be wolfā€ ā€¦ literally means towny. okay sure. scratch that. replace with ā€¦ ā€œnot likely wolfā€. ā€œor not more likely to be wolfā€. english isnā€™t my first language and i shorten a lot of stuff when iā€™m thinking

1 Like

Itā€™s very much semantics and the fact that I argue semantics is one of my core character flaws. That is why Iā€™m trying to get myself to stop responding

Crescent is cool I like Crescent. If I end up defending her for no reason itā€™s probably because I like Crescent. Knowing sheā€™s a competent wolf itā€™s probably irresponsible to townread her at this stage

This feels town

Beancat is acting As Expected. I keep seeing her posts and going ā€œwhat. I donā€™t agreeā€. Very typical of town beancat. However I donā€™t think Iā€™ve seen her wolf?

1 Like

anyway -

may admitted she invoked it last game (as scum), so i dont think this ought to be towny. like after the ā€œi mean i invoked it last gameā€ - i think the rest of the post just falls, noone should townread the rest of it, in my opinion

she opened with a cold one too

ill just check for one last thing

im gonna skim her stellaris iso to see if this is to be found or not to be found there

These posts were Not For You and I donā€™t expect you to agree with them FTR. Like you are free to look back and decide if you agree or not but I want to make it clear that I donā€™t expect you to

Being misinterpreted like actively causes me to get chemical burns