The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

Theirs 1300 posts full of info!!

the only concrete thing is the voting patterns

idk it would become info once we get some flips

but rn its just words

While I donā€™t disagree meta reads are a decent way to play early with less info, Iā€™m historically dog at them so I donā€™t even want to bother using other meta reads since I canā€™t confirm them

Words are helpful in a social deduction game!

1 Like

maybe later tonight, Ill focus on them first, so u have something, but I doubt I would be able to argue a good case for why they are mafia from just reading the few posts they have

I think arguing why people are mafia on day one is harder and usually wrong on day 1, I think correctly finding town, and voting into a PoE is better a lot of the time, and Bean certainly isnā€™t townie even if u cant find them wolfy

yea but like they are highly unreliable, actions are far stronger then words

Just because we donā€™t have other info dosent mean mafia arenā€™t playing to their wincon, which means theirs info thatā€™s town/wolf withought needing to use meta even if itā€™s more difficult to find

I mean if we use statistics everything is highly unreliable or town would consistently win :upside_down_face:

1 Like

thats fair

1 Like

Normally my strat with games like this is I find ppl I trust and just like follow them

no
reads are. points at mass of strings and clouds. but they are real.

-:coffee:

1 Like

but nobody has said anything that makes me 99% sure yet tho

I donā€™t ever trust any others reads because Iā€™m clearly more correct at any given time

1 Like

idk, they feel more like a pseudoscience tbh

As if meta ainā€™t a damn pseudoscience

fair

look, I hear u, but Meta is a very good crutch for day 1 especially since so many people complain that day 1 is too hard, and lynching is just a shot in the dark

like unless u have something to call them town by, its not worth crying over

Hal is a perfectly fine train as well, Sultan feels a bit to nullish for my liking

i do suspect you could catch a lot of wolves with compiled stats
however theyā€™re annoying to compile, and if you did so, people would play different to mess with the stats
(though I am working on compiling some of themā€¦)

-:coffee: