The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

I tried to like this post but Zug already did it. No fair

Iā€™m having my typical day 1 problem of just not having enough information to have a strong scumread of anyone. Essentially missing almost all of Sunday really didnā€™t help.

Anyways Wrongboy commented on Kiiruma completely disappearing after pressure was dropped, but I would like to hear some more opinions on that. I am not inclined to trust people who drop off like this at all.

Weā€™re having way too much fun. Wrongboy wrongboy wrongboy wrongboy

oh also sultan you unvote with [unvote][/ unvote] tags not by voting unvote

1 Like

Iā€™m sure not Everyone in the hydra is happy about Every incident I have caused but I think it was funny every single time without fail :)

bruh if I was evil I either wouldnt vote or would just bandwagon off somebody else

this is. false. i enjoyed everything you did

-:coffee:

this is. true

MAY

Thereā€™s no signature on this so I think it was May and the other one was Zug

MAY STOP WOLFING

Thread loves us. They love our shenanigans. They love when we do [REDACTED] causing us to [REDACTED]

youā€™re a bug

And good fucking luck patching me out

MODS!!! THIS IS MAY POST. BAN HER FOR TOXICITY IMMEDIATELY.

I still cant find where @Millium claimed byt out of the 3 i saw.

Kiis claim was the one that seemed weird no pressure just kinda offered it after Derps offered freely
Beans was offered when they had 5 votes so its not completely off the hook but i did beleive it for what its wroth atm

This wagon structure always executes an Achromatic

UNVOTE

1 Like

The stick thatā€™s sticking in my head is that Kiirumaā€™s play today absolutely fits the profile of a scum X-shot role that is just trying to get the shot off.

I mean probably.

Flash wagon Achro for no reason seems to be a thing.

What usually happens on Gamefaq we flash wagon our doctor lol