The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

yeah, the dangers of letting me live long enough is eventually a light bulb is bound to go off lol

It’s not simple theirs a few things going on with it I just can’t elaborate on any of it without all of it

I was probably the first time of scum to pull that off.

Which leads me to wonder something. You definitely did not claim mechanical info on him earlier - You didn’t even hint at it.

So why did the topic that he was “mech confirmed” gain so much prominence in the first place? Who was using this as their excuse to call him town before they should’ve had any reason to do so?

Out of hal and Someone I think I read Someone as more evil due to hal’s early posts being pretty decent.
So for now I’m going to

VOTE: Someone

from what I can tell it is you think he has a modifier similar to yours so you TR him
is there more than that? (answer yes/no. anticlaim bad)

-:coffee:

UNVOTE

-t

You’re just wrong

on fol? Yeah I think so. I have been fooled a few time over the years, on gamefaqs last year crescent got me (although I was having a bad game for outside reasons - it got me to start new medication lol) but yeah its rare. The longer I live the crisper I usually am

garfooled wants me dead and u don’t rn?

One or both of @idot and @wrongboy im almost certain we’re in thread when I softed it

1 Like

Nah i want u dead. Shes chilling

-t

You’re like somewhat right but not really

1 Like

yeah I can confirm that Derps softed mech on kii a long while ago

-:coffee:

1 Like

Crescent it’s very clear that claiming too much is bad so Derps not mentioning mech is honestly just a good thing lol. If Derps has been so determined then you shouldn’t be pushing on it.

1 Like

I don’t see it in your ISO. I see some dancing around the issue, but nothing that implied the read was anything better than a strong gut.

Trust the most town person here and don’t kill kii rn

1 Like

My question now isn’t that. My question is who assumed this information when this information was never given.

Anyway one last thing to say, then i actually do I have to hard dip:

I have reviewed a lot of zone games. Trusting ‘mech info’ blindly is… not a good idea. Zone loves to put in traps for people, so I am trusting socials here.

I get if you disagree, but yeah as someone who reviewed a lot of games for zone he thrives off being a sneaky dick lol

1 Like

Wrongboy just confirmed I did