Think Twice - Endgame! (3/5)

youre pushing me because you… dont understand my reasoning? Fascinating
tutuu is accusing me of hiding something because its what he would’ve done as scum. He is not doing that

I’ve not liked beancats interactions from day 1 and that absolutely wasnt my Reasoning not voting wasnt it it was how they handled eod and THAT was mostly in the context of removing them from a tutuu pairing

1 Like

The one good smart thought / read i had was locking ishmael mafia while she had 0 posts. That was my goated moment. Downhill ever since

respectfully im not entering a thunderdome on your power trip

1 Like

You know if you just dont listen to ybw shes forced to reeval right

1 Like

If you are town which i believe you are Do not fold here

1 Like

Do u think i havent already re evald. Like i did that already

1 Like

yeah but i want you to do it with actually considering other options

1 Like

I doubt Lilith is the godfather. She votes me back if she is

So lilith could be goon trying to paint me as godfather for f3

Or town but thatd mean beancat mafia

Well. Hard game either way. It is what it is. Sorry for not carrying guys im out of it :sweat_smile:

Ishmael lock mafia Ishmael lock mafia Ishmael lock mafia Ishmael lock mafia Ishmael lock mafiaIshmael lock mafia I HAD HER WHEN SHE HAD 0 POSTS. I HAD HER

Thanks for insulting me once again this game! I did do that. Any other comments?

1 Like

Ishmael also voted beancat as the first vote of the game

Ishmael is the godfather in all worlds. She is. (Im not breaking the deal im just saying
Fmpov ishmael is lock godfather. Lowkey mechanically)

Ishmael = godfather
Ishmael = godfather
Ishmael = godfather
Ishmael = godfather
Ishmael = godfather

If thats true than oh well, almost got there

1 Like

We can still get there if u dont leave a legacy for beancat to always vote me in f3 and give me a chance

We’ll see

1 Like

VOTE: lilith

BANG

1 Like

Thank god i love waking up to this

VOTE: lilith

1 Like

Hmmm i was gonna do a little suspence, but you can just read up the 2 above messages

4 Likes

Thank you to all players, all specs, and a special thanks to my co-host @Garfooled

The flip is coming soon

4 Likes