True Majority FM - GAME OVER - Town Victory!

Thats cold truth, Apo.

Understandable

i believe im towncore but even if not u guys should let me live at least 1 more night. let me peek kiiruma and confirm their role is called mech oracle. this kills a lot of potential wolf worlds both including and excluding me and kiiruma. i dont believe a mafia mech oracle role exists, what would it even do

I can honestly see it being Tutuu, their unwillingness to vote for so long, their spewing me as town with how wishy washy they are being, makes for a scum that knows they are voting town and wants to have plausible denibility.

1 Like

Again

If you really want to, I am okay with getting killed if IGCD is town

counterargument:

nya

This tbh

1 Like

While you are away from keyboard, its not that long. At least tutuu votes when you’re present.

1 Like

roasted

Ok im out. Good luck guys, make sure you lynch me so im not a dead spot.

1 Like

I believe frozen would be more appreciate, but sure I go with the badly burnt roast.

1 Like

also i avoided voting for so long because im just very pedant about order and i dont want there to be chaos and misplays (early hammer)

at the very start of the day i said “im placing an unofficial vote on IGCD” i can quote it

Part of why I wanna cfd onto Hippo is how both Igcd and I are willing to die for our supposed sins

15 hours ago

please

Dont worry just vote me, im really not in the mood to deal with mafia at the moment.

Nya

I’m not going to

1 Like

please resist the temptations

cfds never go well

95 out of 100 times they go bad