True Majority FM - GAME OVER - Town Victory!

a shotgun to be specific

damn the view is nice from this wagon. feel free to join friends

@beancat bring drinks

if I keep giving townreads to mafia boss then I will be spared for days to come

and if I just keep yeeting the low impact posters then mafia boss might give away the crook

this game is too easy

1 Like

A tight race in votals between Apocryphal and Apocraphyl

3 Likes

Easy for you to say, but I can see where this lead also nowhere. It should be the opposite, good players in wolf team is far more dangerous than lurkers.

That’s what momma wolf said, they say its boring because town doesn’t make spicy play.

Noted.

Last time I did that, I got mauled alive by wolves first day because it’s weird, but it was super accurate back then.

Like it was mash game and out of the first 13 players contain like five wolves even though I said one.

Anyway…with player count of 13 players, one wolf between Apo/you/Ice/Neo/tutu as active wolf poster and all you got was a vote on Apo.
4/10, try again

Frostwolf103

got em

In all seriousness, looking at the post counts Zenon sticks out to me for the “they posted that much?” award

I don’t want to be too harsh cause the game just started but I couldn’t remember anything they posted

which of the 5 do you think looks the worst so far?

I meant to erase that first part until after you answered but I am not used to using this site yet lmao oh well

nice

Hi there Hippo, I like hippos too

in fact the first part of my username (kaba) means hippo

1 Like

Lets form a hippo towncore

1 Like

As far I am aware, the werewolves are not the informed minority.

Got em.

VOTE: HazardWaste

Frost whos the town?

1 Like

Same welcome to towncore

1 Like

“Hello fellow humans!” vibe. but Baker hasnt been like this the last scum game i have seen of them so… ehhhhhhh

Zenon loves to post :P. she usually sends posts like she is typing in a discord server or texting

:smiling_face_with_tear: if i die from a meme it would be about right.