True Majority FM - GAME OVER - Town Victory!

Why is baker voting with their scum read

What even?

I was town

Me too

What a rip i sux so bad

VOTE: baker

1 Like

IfGodCouldLie

This hippo one is way better than that Kii one and i largely agrees with it so that more

Your amazing hazard i love you wanna mason?

Sure no issue can come from this i am assured

Zenon will not save you from me if I pass judgment upon your soul, Hazard.

ok. i thought you already passed it?

it seemed you forced me to vote, you forced me to go into a spotlight for a town read, and you made players vote with you. i feel like you have made your mind i am wolf for being confident and thats ok. honestly should have expected this first time i tried to swing hard.

I said it was not too late for you.

You have 17 and a half hours to prove your worth to our humble power crazed village.

The difference is that Hippo made that vote independently and you voted him in response to pressure, so it feels forced. Hippo throwing his vote around like that with little concern actually reads more town to me because it doesn’t seem like he’s worried about looking good. Granted Achro can be pretty scary so even town could feel pressured into forcing a read there

On the other hand, I like Hippo’s read of Frost because scum is more likely to try and force a read rather than admit they don’t know

I do not have an ability to make people vote with me.

literally i only usually vote at the end of day cause i hate voting during the middle of the day when i havent got everything. it was pressured cause it was not the usual for me and someone was breathing down my neck

You were the one who said you were confident.

Learn a new skill! Take a risk! It’s okay to be wrong.

i guess but this didnt feel like you teaching me something this felt like you throwing me to the dogs

there a difference of saying “If you are confident please give me your scum reads who do you think you would vote today” and “Vote some one if your so confident”

You have 2 votes.

Did… did even demand anyone else vote you?

I may have, but I forget.

Mzero/tidus guy voted you before I said anything to him about you.