True Majority FM - GAME OVER - Town Victory!

bean flips cop

Why am I opening the jjk spoilers

I am sadly an anime only woman

bean has 8 posts and it is 3 hours 20 minutes left to EoD

out of 8 posts only 1 of them looked like they are doing something

how is this even allowed

Im fine with everyone elses posting i didnt mention recently

rip bean

I need to finish one of my two playthroughs of ffx

I have one on PS4 that is Legitimate

And I have one on PC that is literally just “Overdrive All The Time let’s go”

Okay well if I get two swings at scum, I know Zenon runs herself ragged anyway so her getting a vacation is okay if I am wrong, and I am curious if my tell I have for scum Zenon is truly a tell or I am full of shit…

VOTE: Zenon

I also said if bean is town one of kiiruma/tutuu/zenon was scum and I tr the other two for now, and bean is rand and rand in this case is 75% town since 9 town 3 scum other than me (or 66.6666~ for people like ICET who suffer from a sickness of the humors) so uh.

Let’s wagon Zenon day one and see how good I am at reading good players.

Note: This is speculative and I make no claims that this is 100%, but it is fun and I think my reasoning i OK so fuck it lets ball.

2 Likes

anime-sipping-juice

also low poster will just get subbed normally, so no need to like execute it

if bean doesnt play let someone else play the slot. its rand either way, bean does this whenever

(I think slightly more town than scum bean but eh)

VOTE: Zenon

Zenon wagon let’s go

VOTE: zenon

That’s something that can be investigated and gets judgement depend on the result.

I don’t think she should be focus of the lynch today because nothing of happening.

I keep randing zenon villager and keep correctly tring her early so its like, fuck I want to test this tell I think I have

and this is the first time she hasnt town told to me so lmao.

scientific fact

I’d say this because low hanging fruits exists and Beancat may be very well be one at this point.

Let me hammer Zenon I have a perfect gif for the occasion

1 Like

Nodnod

dont let people who ask to hammer do so in role madness, it could be a scum power

denied

now you are just being a partypooper