True Majority FM - GAME OVER - Town Victory!

smol baby baker smollll smollll

i pinch ur cheeks oki?

1 Like

please don’t change it is iconic

1 Like

unless you want to inherit Dwight

1 Like

awww thank u ur so kind :blush:

gulps

1 Like

Achro can vote right? can we make something out of it?

1 Like

Change of plans my double vote wont hammer. cause as i just said it doesnt trigger majority (i am stupid)

2 Likes

iirc his role reveal said that his vote will only appear on the end day VC, so most likely wont appear on the mid day VC. but it will still help yeah and i believe we ought to be sheeping it

1 Like

This means Achro can give us another wolf or maybe we can even control it to communicate with his ghost idk

@Achromatic

I will ask the hosts but I doubt they will give me an answer

1 Like

yeah we can signal to achro and he can vote who he thinks is the wolf

1 Like

yeah my guess was basically have achro vote who he think scum is on the mid day vote. and then follow up/look into it on that in the EOD vote.

1 Like

guess plan

1 Like

when i read Final VC i think the most final VC right before day ends but i didnt consider that its potentially ambiguous due to double chop today, u could reasonably argue there are two “final VCs”, i will agree with u guys there

the host did specify “mid-day vc” which is a different phrase than “final vc” so i dont think achro’s vote will show up but its possible that im wrong coz i was confused earlier due to parsing the message too literally

1 Like

it is confusing indeed.

we should also take a note of how the Mid-Point VC looked before the EoD2 VC to see if hosts will edit it later

1 Like

inb4 hosts make a mistake

wait why would they edit it?

it could be that achro’s mid-day vote might reveal only after eod2. i am only speculating at this point

1 Like

if one of us die, remember to check the numbers in both VC tomorrow

2 Likes