tutuu asked me to (botf op)

Does it have Atheist and Legion in the list of characters?

is this gonna be the trouble brewing but slightly changed?

wdym “this”
this is just a concept of an op reformatting, it in and of itself is not going to be a game

it was just a copium post for the next botf game

3 Likes

wasn’t this 10 words before?

this isnt trying to imitate this sites standard, its just a formatting example

1 Like

you can add Poisoned here maybe. Thats something beginners might ask about

i use malfunctions = drunk or poison
because they mean the same thing

1 Like

@snowe.
Is this freely accessible for others to take ideas from, or would you rather others didn’t use it?

2 Likes

ITS HAPPENING

I think you know me well enough to assume that while I can understand audience appeal when advertising for games, I’m never going to let go of my detailed flavour or nuanced explanations. But there can be a compromise.

1 Like

I … didnt know u host games :fearful: … i mean I DEFINITELY KNOW U WELL my dear friend, hahahaha! We are thick us thieves, the two of us. We’ve been through a lot … I know everything, don’t worry! Hehehehe!

freely accessible

1 Like

@tutuu

i heard you presigned the next botf

1 Like

society when someone other than me does a full rewrite of the botf op

2 Likes

I feel like throwing in trouble brewing as an example for this would fit

that being said

i dont think this is actively comprehensive enough

my current plan is to do this for the game specific information and keep the rest comprehensive blocks of text, or to include both this summary and the comprehensive text blocks
because youre right
the thing with zone’s is that most people on this site know how to play mafia which isnt true of base botc necessarily

zone can realistically cut a lot out because he’s not teaching players how to play mafia with his op

1 Like

This was my idea, yeah.
I understand the appeal of summaries, but certain ideas can’t really be expressed in anything shorter than a paragraph.

1 Like