Two Rooms and a Boom - Game Over, Draw

no i just mean like
“oh we got the president and obmber in the same room through a lot of coordination and carefulyl placed rumors and lies and great work from the spies”
“you didnt give your card to the judge so you lose”
“oh ok”

3 Likes

yeah lol
i think it actually only triggers in scenarios where the winning team didn’t meet the doctor/engie condition so

and other ties involving weird characters but that’s the main one

judge could also easily side with a certain alignment and lie to people who have blue cards theyve taken and tell the truth to red

like “oh if youre blue dont give me your card yet ive already gotten a ton of blue cards” when they have like 1 blue and 3 red

2 Likes

its far too high impact to be fun to play as or against

yeah no its stupid don’t get me wrong

1 Like

ik its just SO stupid

1 Like

i think it works much much better if the host is the judge and u cant give up your card beyond round 3
obviously minus the personal wincon ofc

i think the only reason it exists as a character is cuz they dont require a host

like its SUCH a bad idea and (im assuming) this is official?

2 Likes

yep

like i don’t know who decided to make this a neutral character cuz of that tho
even the R/B informants are better

That would probably be me. Laughs

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind randing as it.

Hey everyone,

On behalf of the modteam, I wanted to quickly remind everyone of our policy surrounding concessions and other out-of-game information.

To the extent possible, we want to ensure that games are only influenced by what happens in the game, as part of the game. Concessions, voting for draws, etc. are not part of the game, and publicly discussing them (even if other players are already doing so) can lead to improper out-of-game influence. If you see other people doing this, you should flag the post or privately contact a mod/host to handle it, rather than engaging.

To be clear, this message isn’t intended to single anyone out – we just want to make sure that everyone is aware of the rules going forward.

8 Likes

he card shared with me lol

1 Like

i got the blue spy and the Mastermind on day 1. and if worse came to worse i had Catbae to bail out if i didnt wanna be red anymore

me and hippo both decided we would feed the MM all the info we knew on the last day if we had no chance of winning XD.
I WAS ALWAYS ON YOUR TEAM ZUG YOU DIDNT HAVE TO OUT ME TO HALF THE GAME

1 Like

nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa oops
also hthtbthbthtbhtbthb I was indeed going to hard-side red (other than also trying to get more info lol)

2 Likes

“Yeah zug told me you were red” THAT GLASS BALL!

1 Like