UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

doomed watcher

I die n3 always

bait kill to make sure scum doesnt get a free kill n3

4 Likes

I can’t believe this actually worked lol

1 Like

you are JOKING lmao scum malding hard

1 Like

I am so proud of my little wolf apprentice she got me to back off for a day.

2 Likes

I need to learn how to reactiontest on the spot, huh.

2 Likes

I was considering checking leafia but I thought it would be a waste
and i actually wanted to check people i thought were town but wasn’t very strong in either way

1 Like

Okay if leafia is a wolf who has equity or whatever it is with Leafia lets get this out of the way now

1 Like

1 Like

Who would you want to die

1 Like

imagine

anyway uhhhh now what

regretting calling leafia town now but eh. jarek town confirmed though Magnus still could’ve distanced

magnus always v lol

2 Likes

Lets give the vigilantes some nice shots and paint some targets on peoples backs

1 Like

Now we find her partners.

1 Like

And presumably Leafia goes hard into anti spew

1 Like

leafia stops posting or starts rvsing tn

magnus props for not underestimating my wolf apprentice and apparently I didnt do a good enough job skimming flicker

great job man

3 Likes

Huh? Well, that does make me feel a bit better at least. So it was an rt to try and see who started pushing on me with you? I can’t say I completely approve since it forced me to claim, but if Jarek really is scum, I’ll be happy about it.

I won’t.

Either you were redirected or I was rbed. Let me make sure I actually targeted Neon first though as I might’ve changed it last night. I know I considered doing so.

Nope. I really did target Neon so if Achro is telling the truth here, either he was redirected, possibly by scum, which I can see happening, or I was rbed.

1 Like

I rlly wanna claim just to get my claim out there I’m excited

1 Like

whats your flavor leafia @Leafia

1 Like