UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

And you would expect this behavior is more indicative of what? Town or scum?

1 Like

asking questions was more beneficial for me since I was having trouble catching up

achro isnt even on me anymore either. I feel jipped

2 Likes

cough Rad is woofers cough

Oh no I appear to be falling ill

2 Likes

Self pres and your 1st 42 posts donā€™t seem to show any signs you were trying to solve.
Iā€™ll look at your more recent posts, in case there are better wagon choices than the two of us.

1 Like

how confident are you in this read cuz I saw you mention up there a bit

1 Like

idk if Iā€™d expect a wolf to start a wagon on someone, definitely expect them to hop on it as early as the second vote to get on there early though.

1 Like

admittedly if he was I wouldā€™ve hammered you for the lolz

1 Like

Would this also apply if Porscha flips wolf? If your answer is yes, then who would be bussing Porscha fypov?

1 Like

Confident enough that I made a case for it and I hate cases. Not confident enough to stake my life on it.

I think thereā€™s 1 on you 1 on Rich and 1 off wagon IF you are T v T and potentially even if your S v T

2 Likes

you brought myrrhdur, judas

1 Like

Spite Achro just so he knows he doesnā€™t lead this Town, I can respect that.

1 Like

Tell me how Rad started the wagon? Rad shaded Porscha but refuses to vote until the wagon was forming. Is that scum indicative? I think it is.

1 Like

Hammering is my greatest joy

1 Like

If Porscha is a wolf, theyā€™re most likely already being set up to be thrown under the bus given how many votes are on them I would say. You could consider their actions of not saying much anti-spew or whatever because theyā€™re accepting their fate.

If they are a wolf then I would say the people who still voted after Achro was on them are still scum. Yeah to be honest the people who voted just because Achro said so are suspicious to me. I mean if Porsch is a wolf then itā€™s them realising that Porsch is going down because someone they consider a powerful townie would be on that wagon and they donā€™t think they can contest it. If porsch is a villager theyā€™re just voting because itā€™s free pressure on someone they know isnā€™t a part of their own team.

2 Likes

what did rad shade me for? iā€™ll kill 2 birds with 1 stone by sheeping neon and omgus vote him

1 Like

Iā€™d say scum, as the lack of activity in that world would be explained by not posting so as to reduce spew and associations.

1 Like

Heā€™s the first vote so Iā€™m just assuming he started it tbh. Shading people and not voting them and then letting someone vote for you does come across as scummy because then when the flip is town (In the case Rad is a wolf & Porsch is town) then they arenā€™t the direct cause; they simply ā€œscumreadā€ Porsch and other people were the ones who pushed it.

1 Like

life is pain when I have to insist that my activity or times I get to the game is simply b/c of outside sources but there is really no other counter whether itā€™s true or not so this conversation is unproductive

2 Likes

VOTE: Rad

2 Likes

I honestly could see that, as the number of votes on Porscha compared to me would indicate that they arenā€™t trying to save them by voting me for now. As Iā€™m the counter-wagon to Porscha, logic would dictate that if they were to save their buddy theyā€™d vote me.

1 Like