UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

1 Like

I still like my Porscha theory. If it’s not that, I think it’s a scum skill and they’re taunting the sheep wagon.

1 Like

feel free to kill me over this if you really want to. Jarek’s and Gyrlander’s votes on me are both for nonsensical af reasons tbh

1 Like

You didn’t mention receiving this gif! :ram:
Leafia lockscum.

2 Likes

Sorry you think that way

1 Like

VOTE: Leafia

2 Likes

Porscha wouldn’t have the opportunity to use their ability.

1 Like

Neon, I got the message. I just didn’t look first due to me just waking up. Also, that’s not an ability I can see existing so it’s very likely that everyone got that message regardless of alignment.

1 Like

Nah not saying it was an ability of Porscha’s. I’m saying she was “exiled” and maybe from exile you can send some sort of limited message to everyone.

1 Like

also wack
I was considering claiming nexus that failed if multiple people targeted me but I thought against it and claimed malfunctioning nexus

1 Like

Apparently I’m not obvious enough.

Next time I’ll include a kpop gif

1 Like

Good thing at least one of them is scum lol

1 Like

What if magnus and leafia are both alligned this is a crackpot theory but what if

1 Like

Huh.
Time to screw people over by saying “We have intercepted a communication from X in outer space!”

1 Like

the chance of me not being targeted now is zero
which tbh, I only had night one anyway to have a chance at getting a green check

Even if I didn’t claim I would have probably got targeted later on no matter what I did, unless I continued to play how I played d1 but that’s just not fun

1 Like

Scummy vote.

Nice RT.

1 Like

Absolutely insane team, prepare to be wiped. Don’t even prepare for the apocalype.

1 Like

Although I did receive that GIF too.

1 Like

I did legitimately receive a ram emoji, though.
Not a gif, wrong term.

2 Likes

Why PRAY tell.

Would you say you didn’t recieve a message BEFORE looking.

Caught scum is Caught and scum.

1 Like