UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

Fair enough. Think I should help with the pressure?

slank cover as in they gave a reason for why they will be slanking?

1 Like

@Porscha

Here you go.

Also i by myself tbh will be enough to pressure litten. Spread your wings and fly @Leafia

Also @Magnus i read through the first 60 or so leafia posts in flicker and i think she is town. She still has tmi problems it looks like just subtle ones.

3 Likes

Alright. Letā€™s get Neon here with a pressure vote. VOTE: Neon

@Neon

Youā€™re at L-1 with a redcheck. Defend yourself scum!

1 Like

Now to get to bed. Yawns :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

ok so leafia was being targeted by magnus and leafia took this to assume magnus has to be wolf? even tho leafia is usually lhf? do they have meta together to suggest that magnus should already know this? sorry iā€™m struggling to cover thread since iā€™m jumping everywhere reading replies to posts

1 Like

I see. thank you

bold step to take so early in the game, no? lol

1 Like

Leafia had an interaction with jarek didnt like. He quoted a scum game he previously lost to leafia to explain to me how her scum game has continued to evolve and why he is suspicious of that.

Leafia didnt take this well and if she is town she usually views herself as lhf so she reacred by voting magnus because she views it as predatory to go after her. She reacted this way to jaiden in kaguya another game on here.

I think given magnus has taken 2 Ls to scum leafia this year he is on the look out early for leafia issues and it is very pro town to rope me into it because he knows if i am town i am a good solver and he is trying to equip me with information or perhaps to find out if i am wolfy if i dont properly address the concerns.

I dont know magnusā€™s scum game though so i dont know his ranges tbh.

My town list atm

Jarek
Rad
Leafia
Magnus

1 Like

Why do you think so?

1 Like

/shrug just interesting to hard claim something like that so early without being prompted. makes me feel like you arenā€™t worried about getting nkā€™d for it

1 Like

If i am not nked before day 4 i have brought shame to my family tbh

1 Like

lol fair I guessā€¦ calling that out might not have changed your chances of getting nkā€™d early anyway

1 Like

Anyway my suggestion is to try to catch up when you have the chance. 300 posts with a lot of chill stuff isnt a lot and if you dont get caught up now some might accuse you of slacking

1 Like

I am slacking tbh iā€™m exhausted from work and fol formatting forces me to suffer even further

1 Like

Well fair enough. Are you going to do that surprise you said you would? I like surprises.

1 Like

hahaha. fuck. I dont even remember what it was going to be. iā€™ll have to go find it

1 Like

Sad but true

1 Like

Intresting. I do believe this though.

1 Like

This post simultaneously made me like you and want to kill you

1 Like