UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

Please be gentle I have the consistency of extremely fine china and will burst into pieces upon even the smallest of impact

1 Like

This is village bye

1 Like

le reaction test

1 Like

Please explain this vote better. It seems really ??? to me.

Never mind. This explains your vote well. Kind of makes sense too.

I’m kind of on Neon’s side here. I think that we should discuss whether or not to lynch Neon today just to be safe. I’m all for it myself. It won’t be good if scum kills Neon at night after all.

I can honestly see Achro saying this regardless of alignment.

Yeah. Neon locktowned a scummate of mine very early D1 that game. Good times…it turned into a scum sweep.

RVS I’m guessing.

Please explain. You obviously haven’t read past that if he’s your top townread and you think I’m scummy.

Yup. You didn’t read up. I was voting for pressure. I wasn’t mad.

He hasn’t even read the entire thing and jumped to conclusions based on faulty evidence. No you particularly haven’t. Not really anyway.

So you admit to being an alien. This is Mars.

Yeah. This deserves a vote. VOTE: Gyrlander

If you’re a villager I doubt you read everything.

That’s not the energy I saw in it.

I CC Neon too. Or maybe it’s just trying to keep evils guessing as to who the singer is? One of the two.

Agreed.

Could be cover for thevreal singer too.

I wasn’t howling. Not even close to it.

1 Like

Wait, are you OMGUSing? Exactly the same thing you did with Jarek?

Impossible

1 Like

Do you scumread leafia independent of her omgus?

1 Like

I also don’t like how Achro is just taking a backseat in all of this. He supposedly townreads me yet he isn’t even going to try to defend me? Compare to last game we had together where we were both town and he defended me pretty hatd after realizing that.

How I acted makes perfect sense if I’m a villager. I saw something that concerned me so I asked Jarek to clarify and when he jumped to OMGUSing me for literally no reason, I saw that as scummy because I couldn’t see how a villager could act like that or why and somehow I’m the scummy one here?

It makes absolutely no sense if I’m a wolf because it just doesn’t make sense for a wolf to do that. What purpose could it possibly .serve? None at all.

1 Like

The fact that she voted me now? Yes.

1 Like

You’re voting me for no good reason at all. I already explained why I did what I did and you completely ignored that. I find it very difficult to believe that Jarek, Magnus, and you are all villagers. You sound like a wolf that’s upset that more people aren’t scumreading me when no one has a legitimite reason to scumread me. I already explained how I acted earlier. It wasn’t scummy in the slightest and people are acting like I’m lockwolf over it. It’s really frustrating to say the least.

1 Like

Why can’t she be town omgusing?

2 Likes

You claimed mason.

1 Like

Okay now you’re overreacting lmao. Game just started, I obviously don’t expect you to be L-1 by now. And as long as my townreads do not die I really don’t mind if it’s you or someone else who dies.

1 Like

Because I got a N0 Alien check on her.

1 Like

Also i am mulling things over but i feel as if it is better for my solve if i dont say anything atm

1 Like

Don’t make me laugh. This is obviously a lie. Why not mention it earlier if you did? I would’ve mentioned it in my very first post.

So? That doesn’t automatically make me town.

If you have a N0 alien check on me, why are you okay with someone other than me being executed?

I can claim if everyone wants me to, but I doubt I’ll live long after doing so.

1 Like

This reminds me of how I act as wolf sometimes. Not a good look for Achro.

1 Like

Breaking News

The Alien Shapeshifters that live among us are Draco’s and Reticulan, some sources say. Reticulan have different sub species like us human. Greys, Greens and Obens.

Leafia (3): Jarek, FRink, Gyrlander
Litten (2): Achromatic, Neon
Porscha (1): KingTroll
FRink (1): CRichardFortressLies
KingTroll (1): min
Gyrlander (1): Leafia

Not Voting (5): Porscha, Litten, alana, Rad, Magnus

1 Like

I agree.

1 Like

That surprises me a bit.

1 Like

It turns out Zorvo made that up. Sorry… he’s such a clown.

1 Like