UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

I am pondering life leafia.

Anyway speaking of leafia i have been town reading her for sure ever since her post about me not defending her fully. I like to give respect to good players and leafia has heard that distinction after her recent scum successes so i wanted to see how things developed but her very high expectations for me and her treatment of my actions rings very true to kaguya and i dont think at a glance i can buy wolf leafia trying to pressure me of all people early. I think she would try to pocket me.

2 Likes

Yeah. W!me probably would try that if you were a villager and me a wolf.

1 Like

Leafia can be null leaning town.

3 Likes

Also leafia i just checked everyone on you early day 1 in kaguya was town after rvs ended

1 Like

So maybe get some non omgus reads

1 Like

I’m bored

1 Like

If I’m a Town Investigative I’m checking Achromatic tonight, I promise.

1 Like

If we lynch a scum today no one should waste a check on me because i will for sure be confirmed town before lylo.

If we lynch town i understand paranoia.

2 Likes

UNVOTE

Yeah. That would probably be best. Going to head out for a bit for RL reasons and to wake up fiully too.

1 Like

Oops. Forgot this: :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

lol no im not scum im just uncomfortable on this site for some reason if this is the vibe you are getting

1 Like

also i dont undersatnd why people are voting Leafia. i only understand Jarek’s reason

1 Like

Got any updated thoughts?

1 Like

The dice told me to accuse Leafia. It also told me to accuse you, what do you think about that?

1 Like

I was in the Catgirl game from Orange?

the game where you were a town-aligned witch and where scum accidentally teamkilled their own lost wolf N1 because he bussed too much and where you scumread Mistyx correctly

1 Like

Kinda sus ngl. My method is unfailing.

Your the last sus though for now.

1 Like

Sussy. The dice is right but also you are sus.

1 Like

People are probably really convinced by my line of reasoning

In all honest I too am curious as to why people are voting but it’s likely because they have nobody better to put pressure on. I assume.

1 Like

Oh yeah

Lmfao I remember that

1 Like

not a lot of new stuff

Light vibe reads on Leafia, Jarek, Magnus, for the rest not really anything new other than the townread on Magnus

my townread on crichard intensified when he started sussing me over townreading him lmao

you and neon town for claims. in my experience the earliest claims are >rand town I’d also townread you just on play and because I agree to almost all of your townreads, and neons claim is suicidal if scum

leaving:
litten, frink, min, kingtroll, porsha, Gyrlander, Rad although none of them leave any impression on me

guess I’m fine with the wagon on Litten for vibe reasons although no heavy scumread there

Frink acted weirdly but in a way that isn’t scummy

the other five players dont leave any impression on me

1 Like