UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

Possible.

1 Like

Same.

1 Like

Lock Town
KingTroll: me :) my rolecard is green so i am town. unless the aliens got green rolecards too? but wouldn’t they get gray rolecards. actually i guess it depends on the interpretation of aliens the hosts are using. maybe they’re blue i’m going to use blue now

People who have claimed mech stuff that isn’t worth resolving d1
Achromatic: still think it’s fully possible that there day 4 thing is a lie. or that it actually triggers day 3. or that they have nothing at all and is just bluffing. it is a wifom mess so i do not care
Gyrlander & min: they both claimed variants of vig. i do not care to look into it more and see if they’re joking or not and two claimed town killings on d1 will self resolve very quickly (scum will go for them asap)
Neon: claimed singer, no counterclaims, i don’t think they have a jester role, mechanically cleared. will die n1 if there are no town protectives

Town/Neutral
Jarek: i said that i read them as town early game and i still do now. no regrets if people think it’s tmi it’s more a n0 cop check than a maf slip
Rad: this is the most blatantly obvious town member here. or is that just what i want you to think? no they’re pretty town i don’t get any sort of pressure on them rn
Magnus: did make a push on me but i don’t townread that kind of thing i’m not a pushover. however i think they’ve had a townie pov so far so from their actions but i would like to see more actions (extremely hypocritical coming from a lurker)
Leafia: asked for my reads and scum is too scared of my reads so obviously lock town. in reality i think leafia has had a very good day one so far and i don’t see myself yeeting them d1 or d2 just from today alone
alana: trying to mechsolve my likes while i type this is towny activity and i did like them getting annoyed at rad so i’m going to give them the townlean. or am i

Neutral/Scum
FRink: i made a push against them that i feel like they did a good response too. still would like if they gave some breadcrumbs about their reads before they get dayvigged and their legacy is unknown
Litten: nothing litten has posted has directly stuck to my brain. it keeps sliding off like a clown on a unicycle on a crash course with a banana but i do like that they’re boting crich a wild random vote is always towny
CRichardFortressLies: towny iso i like how they’ve been interacting with people but i don’t know how many original ideas they’ve put forth. however they’re australian so scumlean

Scum
Porscha: people weren’t lying the porscha iso is very blank and question heavy without much original content huh. they’ve already admitted that they’re slanking but i think i have a replacement if they come back and redeem themselves

do not quote me on any of these reads. these are not ai and i am not giving my scumbuddies cover. i have mixed my neutral reads in with both my town and my scum reads to make evils have a harder time hitting who i townread

2 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

Hey Acro you TR Leafia right?

1 Like

Nah

1 Like

Alana, I’m curious on how you believed I was obvtown In cat girl game?

1 Like

oh the liking posts thing isn’t a role quirk it’s a me quirk btw. i just really like making the hearts pink. if it was a real quirk i wouldn’t have stopped on gyr after they asked

2 Likes

Tempted to do it just for fun my next game jonestly.

1 Like

@FRink

1 Like

Anyway, going to call it a night now. I don’t know if I’ll be here for EoD though. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

do it it’d be funny

have a good night gamer

VOTE: magnus

1 Like

Note new pfp for bet

But its based.

1 Like

I am intrigued

1 Like

Thought you would be. Ive been rereading you and him talking about leaf early game.

1 Like

I respect the gusto

1 Like

good

Magnus has played very well today. Perhaps too well if that makes sense. I dont know his wolf range though and not interested in him dying today but i like the thought.

Frink town again.

1 Like