Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

Why are all of you voting new people every 5 seconds
I feel like actually no one has a clue whats going on here

Wait Heisen still has five votes wtf… I like forgot they were a wagon

I have a few things to do, but I’ll ISO Outedwolf and katze once I’m done.

1 Like

Cuz I… couldn’t see Min’s message til after I sent my vote message? I assumed they were off the Katze train.

@Gyrlander if you are town vig, i expect you to resolve Zorvo tonight. If there is a watcher, watch Gyr.

Excuse me but how the hell can I know Zorvo is Town in a CLOSED ROLE MADNESS setup? If I’m a Witch he may be a 3p, so…??? Plus, I’ve never said I believe he’s Town. I said I can’t think of a reasoning for that play as Wolf, which yes, may be indicative of a soft townlean but I never said I’m sure about him in any way, shape or form.

yeah sorry but no
your posts toward zorvo were clearly talking to someone you thought/knew was a villager after he “came clean” and hally correctly called out your ate-y post being fake because you’ve known his claim was fake from the start so your reaction just isn’t genuine

1 Like

Ladd tell, if Gry is town then Jack is wolf.

I’m gonna give you a hint: as Town I refuse to moderate what I say. As Wolf, I think about what I’m posting and correct it if I believe there is a way to interpret my words as Wolf. If you think I didn’t know how that would look before posting it: you’re wrong.

If Jack is villa you are s wolf, because what Jack said also crossed my mind.

Don’t care what’s on your mind Guilla.

And i should trust self meta from people because?

You did that on purpose.

if you don’t want to trust it then don’t lol

?

???

I’ve NEVER claimed to be a newbie. I’ve said that I’m new to this site, and asked about certain acronyms that we didn’t use in Sc2Mafia / didn’t know about. I challenge you to find a post where I try to play the newbie card.

that wasn’t referring to you in particular
there has been an above average amount of voting imo
given that it has mostly been people not on the heisenberg wagon being the ones undercomitting here, im led to believe that scum have been backed into a corner on d1
I do believe it is in some of these peoples nature to jump around for reactions sake, but I think I trust my n0 soulread much more with it

1 Like

that Jack post is so wild btw
“Why is this person being pushed trying to defend themself?!”

Rue. Why did you cut the “if” from there?

I figured it wasn’t just me but I had just done it so I wanted to say why I switched around my vote just then